Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'll scout out the city and stay invisible. Be back in a few.

@ProfetessaOscura

((Well, if she attempts to enter the same room as Siren, she’d get caught, as he’a controlling the air in the room to give advice to fighting students and would notice if someone stepped in. If he thought it was a new student, he wouldn’t pay much attention unless they started acting suspicious.  
Otherwise, the city functions pretty much exactly like a usual city.))

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

((Well, if she attempts to enter the same room as Siren, she’d get caught, as he’a controlling the air in the room to give advice to fighting students and would notice if someone stepped in. If he thought it was a new student, he wouldn’t pay much attention unless they started acting suspicious.  
Otherwise, the city functions pretty much exactly like a usual city.))

I dunno how wind effects incorporeal beings, but we can RP out a section where Trace gets caught.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Trace crossed her arms and looked over at Janice. Popsicle's here.

Her face soured. "Really? The jerk?" Shade then paused. "You know, I think I'm the only one who shouldn't be in disguise." She sighed. "If any of you reveal my identity to anyone, I will track you down, and murder you." She threatened. She then opened her bag, took off her cloak, and put it inside. "So be warned." 

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Her face soured. "Really? The jerk?" Shade then paused. "You know, I think I'm the only one who shouldn't be in disguise." She sighed. "If any of you reveal my identity to anyone, I will track you down, and murder you." She threatened. She then opened her bag, took off her cloak, and put it inside. "So be warned." 

Good luck murdering me. I'm technically already dead. Trace cracked a smile. But don't worry. Should we tell Janice, or...?

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hm?" Janice was trying to read the owner's manual for the book, working off the pictures and diagrams because she couldn't actually read. "What is it?"

"Uh... We're at Siren's island."