Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

8 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((Lowkey want Vespyr to just drop in and go, “so, what’s up?” Thus negating another 25 page shopping trip, lol.))

Don't worry; I'm not actually writing up the shopping scene. In fact, I'm not even going to worry about writing up the aftermath. Instead, I'm going to drop this post on you guys:

A short figure dressed up in blue and black wraps approached the desk lady at Vespyr's warrior school. "Hi, uhh... how do I join?"

This is what they look like:

Spoiler

NinjaJanice.thumb.jpeg.41f87db5c770429f48c32ec00a284d60.jpeg

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

A short figure dressed up in blue and black wraps approached the desk lady at Vespyr's warrior school. "Hi, uhh... how do I join?"

The woman eyed the child, who was wrapped up, head to toe, in cloth like a ninja.  "Well, aren't you darling," she said, a smile creeping over her face.  "Well, you fill out a form here," she said, "And you do need to take that mask off for a picture in a few days.  You can't exactly hide your identity from the institution you're attending."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I want to do be part of this too! :)

Shade walked in about 5 minutes after Janice. She had so that no one would know they were together. She was wearing a normal outfit, and walked up to the front desk, waiting for Janice to be done.

54 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

The woman eyed the child, who was wrapped up, head to toe, in cloth like a ninja.  "Well, aren't you darling," she said, a smile creeping over her face.  "Well, you fill out a form here," she said, "And you do need to take that mask off for a picture in a few days.  You can't exactly hide your identity from the institution you're attending."

"Okay. Will I be able to train with someone before then?" Janice picked up a pen.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't have any parents."

“Do you have a guardian?  Someone I could call?  It’s dangerous here.”  It seemed slightly odd that she’s let Cadenza in so easily, but was having such an issue with Janice. Simply put, there was something very odd and offputting about a young girl costumed as a ninja wanting to join a deadly mission. Clearly, the woman was not taking her seriously, or in the way expected. She saw Janice as a child who didn’t understand what the school was about, or the risks, and was mothering her. 

in fact, she looked over Janice dismissively and addressed Shade. “Can I help you?”

@Random Bystander

1 minute ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

“Do you have a guardian?  Someone I could call?  It’s dangerous here.”  It seemed slightly odd that she’s let Cadenza in so easily, but was having such an issue with Janice. Simply put, there was something very odd and offputting about a young girl costumed as a ninja wanting to join a deadly mission. Clearly, the woman was not taking her seriously, or in the way expected. She saw Janice as a child who didn’t understand what the school was about, or the risks, and was mothering her. 

in fact, she looked over Janice dismissively and addressed Shade. “Can I help you?”

@Random Bystander

"No. And I can handle myself."