Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane dropped his rifle then walked over to the ice wall, gloved hand outstretched.

Flames flew from the glove, and quickly began melting the ice wall.

"So... Given any thought to surrendering? I promise not to kill anybody, but him!" He gestured to Lloyd.

"I said, you aren't hurting any of my friends anymore."

Edited by Ookla the Channelknight

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Yeah, listen to Janice!"

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I said, you aren't hurting any of my friends anymore."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd grins. “I’ve never felt so appreciated before.” 

Kane snorted, then, as if an afterthought, spun a roundhouse kick at the ice wall, shattering it apart.

"Let's try this one more time! I can either hunt down and kill every last one of you, leaving your bodies to rot, or you can get on the floor, and surrender!"

He held out the grenade, preparing to pop off the pin.

"Who'd ready to meet their maker?"

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kane snorted, then, as if an afterthought, spun a roundhouse kick at the ice wall, shattering it apart.

"Let's try this one more time! I can either hunt down and kill every last one of you, leaving your bodies to rot, or you can get on the floor, and surrender!"

He held out the grenade, preparing to pop off the pin.

"Who'd ready to meet their maker?"

"Why?" Janice demanded. "Why do you have to kill us?"

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Why?" Janice demanded. "Why do you have to kill us?"

Kane gave her an amused look.

"Why did you have to kill those guards?" He gestured to the crumpled bodies on the floor.

"Why did you try to kill me?" He glanced at his grenade.

"And why are you going to kill your friends, by refusing to surrender?"

Kane gave her an amused look.

"Why did you have to kill those guards?" He gestured to the crumpled bodies on the floor.

"Why did you try to kill me?" He glanced at his grenade.

"And why are you going to kill your friends, by refusing to surrender?"

"I didn't kill anyone. I've never killed anyone. You've killed people, and you're not going to kill us."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I didn't kill anyone. I've never killed anyone. You've killed people, and you're not going to kill us."

In the blink of an eye Kane turned off his flamethrowing glove, and drew a small machine gun from his belt.

"You're not going to kill us." He made a mocking impersonation of Janice.

He then nonchalantly shot at Janice, Lloyd, Cadenza, and everyone else, only missing Aryanna.

Kane is a very fun character to write... :D 

"Ya should've gotten on the floor, kid."

Edited by I Am A Fish
Clarification

16 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

<_<, there was most definitely a plane... Check top of page 93

We jumped out of it. Probably page 94 and 95 ish

16 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

The woman fired her pistol at Jay, then held up her scry and mumbled something inaudibly into it.

"Surrender now and we leave your friend alive, keep fighting and we kill her."

Two armed guards walked into Aryanna's cell brandishing machine guns.

@Vapor

Jay takes the shot with his Veil, stumbling a bit as he runs towards the building he knows houses the engine.

14 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane walked down the corridor, brandishing a rifle.

"You have ten seconds to get on your knees, before you no longer have knees to kneel on."

@Ookla the Channelknight @Vapor @Ookla the Grammatical

Oh no :( 

14 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane ignored 27, pulling out a grenade.

"If you aren't aware, I'm holding an explosive device. Once I pull out this pin, you will die, and I will be fine. If you would like to escape from this premature demise you can drop your weapons and get on the floor. Any takers?"

OH NO :blink:

Just now, 00kla said:

Jay takes the shot with his Veil, stumbling a bit as he runs towards the building he knows houses the engine.

Murdering protagonists, is my specialty... :P 

The woman held out her hand, pulling Jay back towards her.

FYI Xenia's aspect is instinct

8 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

In the blink of an eye Kane turned off his flamethrowing glove, and drew a small machine gun from his belt.

He then nonchalantly shot at Janice, Lloyd, and Cadenza, only missing Aryanna.

"Ya should've gotten on the floor kid.

Janice screamed, falling to the ground, clutching her hand to her bleeding side.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

FYI Xenia's aspect is instinct

Fuuuun

No, seriously, this is going to be hilarious, pitting two opposing Aspects against each other

Jay stops running, realizing he's going to have to take this lady out to meet his goal. He turns around and charges at her, using her pulling at him to try and reach her before she can do anything else.

1 minute ago, OoklaWasTaken said:

Well, he didn't shoot me. Lloyd had said his healing may come from emotion or fear, but there was no need to risk it. Luke took everyone's emotion, flattening it all, then, Luke saw.
he went over all the possible outcomes in his head. As best he could figure, running this guy through was the best plan. So he did just that.

I said the only person Kane missed was Aryanna...

So I shot your person too.

Hmph!

Edited by I Am A Fish

Just now, OoklaWasTaken said:

13 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Look, I'm sorry. Kane shot everyone, but I only put down the names I could remember, and I'm terrible at remembering things.

15 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Cadenza shrieked, first at the outrage of Kade kicking down her wall and then from the pain of a bullet entering her thigh. She dropped to the floor(not on purpose), crying uncontrollably.

17 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay stops running, realizing he's going to have to take this lady out to meet his goal. He turns around and charges at her, using her pulling at him to try and reach her before she can do anything else.

Xenia rolled her eyes. 

"You're not going to win this! Surrender, and I'll make sure your friends aren't killed!"

"You're not going to win this! Surrender, and I'll make sure your friends aren't killed!"

"You guys are terrible at bargaining" Finally within range, Jay strikes, trying to hit her wrist and force her to drop the gun, then spin into a kick to the abdomen.

2 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"You guys are terrible at bargaining" Finally within range, Jay strikes, trying to hit her wrist and force her to drop the gun, then spin into a kick to the abdomen.

Xenia winced, dropping her weapon as Jay's fist landed, but she managed to catch his leg, and tried to spin him to the floor.

"You're still not gonna win this!"

42 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Janice screamed, falling to the ground, clutching her hand to her bleeding side.

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza shrieked, first at the outrage of Kade kicking down her wall and then from the pain of a bullet entering her thigh. She dropped to the floor(not on purpose), crying uncontrollably.

"You're a monster!" Janice screamed at Kane. "YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

@Vapor

43 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Aryanna gasps as if she'd been shot, pulling Lloyd's cloak off of her leg and putting the clean part to Janice's side.

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Aryanna continues to shake and crawls over to Cadenza, searching for something she can stop the bleeding with.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna gasps as if she'd been shot, pulling Lloyd's cloak off of her leg and putting the clean part to Janice's side.

Aryanna continues to shake and crawls over to Cadenza, searching for something she can stop the bleeding with.

Janice continues screaming, pulling off her jacket and dropping it on the floor. "You can... use..."