Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

10 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Going to what?"

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Explode... the place."

Kane snorted.

"Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but your friend is already being taken care of."

He then pointed his gun at Aryanna, and motioned for her to get back in the cell.

Kane then turned to Janice. "Well, congratulations! You have achieved nothing! How does this make you feel?'' 

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kane snorted.

"Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but your friend is already being taken care of."

He then pointed his gun at Aryanna, and motioned for her to get back in the cell.

Kane then turned to Janice. "Well, congratulations! You have achieved nothing! How does this make you feel?'' 

A tear leaked out of her eye. "How can you do this?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Kane shrugged.

4 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Eric walked down the hall towards Jay, then saw the fight. Concentrating, he teleported behind the woman and kicked her in the back.

Xenia grunted, then jumped back to a position where she could keep her eyes on Eric and Jay at the same time.

"Have you ever heard the story of the crimson guard?"

Edited by I Am A Fish

Death saw what 27 hated about people like Kane, but he didn’t understand why they had to be the ones dealing with it. “This is going to hurt.” Death grabbed the grenade from Kane and swallowed it then gave Kane a hug to show him that he loved him(with no ulterior motives:ph34r:). 

Lloyd’s Veil easily absorbed the bullet, he’d had enough of this, “I’m going to kill you.” Lloyd yelled at Kane and then ran towards him.

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Xenia grunted, then jumped back to a position where she could keep her eyes on Eric and Jay at the same time.

"Can't say I have, and we really don't have time." Jay takes out his staff and nods at Eric.

15 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane snorted.

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You... keep... hurting us." Janice started crying. "Why can't you just let us go? I just wanted my friend back!"

Aryanna grabbed Janice's arm. "It'll be okay." She hugs Janice, holding in her tears.

11 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane shrugged.

8 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"Can't say I have, and we really don't have time." Jay takes out his staff and nods at Eric.

Eric returns the look, preparing to fight.

Just now, 00kla said:

Xenia pulled herself to the roof, and smirked at Jay. 

"It's a story about stalling... And waiting for reinforcements."

About ten soldiers, dressed in black and red, ran towards them, then stopped with their guns aimed.

"It's also a story about not getting flanked, and an elite battalion of soldiers."

More of the guards ran towards them, creating a loose circle.

"I'm afraid your surrounded, surrender or I will have them kill you."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You... keep... hurting us." Janice started crying. "Why can't you just let us go? I just wanted my friend back!"

Kane blinked.

"And I just want my mother back. Well, sorry kid we can't always get what we want."

He then moved his gun to Janice's head, and looked at Lloyd. 

"Yeah, sure, feel free to attack me! Just know that if you do, she will die!"

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Isn't this kind of obvious?

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

"Eric, the red building without any windows. Third floor down, first door by the stairs. Go destroy the engine and get out of here." Jay mutters, hoping he can hear without the soldiers around him hearing all of it."

And then he Overloads

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Isn't this kind of obvious?

Yes, but I’m oblivious to the obvious.

“You know Kane, you have a big weakness.” He keeps advancing and draws the fear out of his friends as he walks, making them feel better about the situation.

6 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane blinked.

"And I just want my mother back. Well, sorry kid we can't always get what we want."

"Your pain is not an excuse to hurt other people!" She stared defiantly at the rifle, though her face was covered in tears. "Go ahead and kill me. Go ahead! Prove you're a horrible person! Prove that you don't care who dies! Prove that your mother raised a son to murder people who never wanted any part in all this suffering anyways!"

5 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"Eric, the red building without any windows. Third floor down, first door by the stairs. Go destroy the engine and get out of here." Jay mutters, hoping he can hear without the soldiers around him hearing all of it."

And then he Overloads

Xenia grimaced.

"Fire!"

A few soldiers were thrown back, but most were able to weather the brutal onslaught.

I'm allowed to have a elite division of shock troopers right?

With like special boots that use Instinct to stick to the floor?

And big guns that use intellect to destroy veils?

Because I have a thing for shock troopers...

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Your pain is not an excuse to hurt other people!" She stared defiantly at the rifle, though her face was covered in tears. "Go ahead and kill me. Go ahead! Prove you're a horrible person! Prove that you don't care who dies! Prove that your mother raised a son to murder people who never wanted any part in all this suffering anyways!"

Kane raised an eyebrow, then gave Janice a bemused look.

"So... your argument would be more effective if my mother hadn't been gunned down by Myrian police, and her last words hadn't been seek justice." 

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“You know Kane, you have a big weakness.” He keeps advancing and draws the fear out of his friends as he walks, making them feel better about the situation.

Kane laughed.

"Pray tell, what is this big weakness?''

8 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Xenia pulled herself to the roof, and smirked at Jay. 

"It's a story about stalling... And waiting for reinforcements."

About ten soldiers, dressed in black and red, ran towards them, then stopped with their guns aimed.

"It's also a story about not getting flanked, and an elite battalion of soldiers."

More of the guards ran towards them, creating a loose circle.

Kane blinked.

Aryanna stopped moving back to the cell and looked back. "If you pull that trigger I will..." She paused, not knowing what she could do. "I don't know, but it will be bad."

4 minutes ago, 00kla said:

And then he Overloads

Eric nods and teleports to the reactors, searching for the big red button searching for the weakest point in the engine.

"Pray tell, what is this big weakness?''

“You overestimate yourself and you assume you would be able to kill Janice.” Lloyd takes out his sword and makes a downward strike at Kane’s head.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Please." Janice was begging now. "Please, just let us go."

"No bueno kid, that's not gonna work."

@Vapor I like how Eric has no moral qualms about murdering hundreds of people... :P 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“You overestimate yourself and you assume you would be able to kill Janice.” Lloyd takes out his sword and makes a downward strike at Kane’s head.

"One, untrue, I don't plan on killing her. Two you just did the exact same thing."

Kane rolled to the side, avoiding the sword strike, then he pulled Lloyd's legs out from beneath him, sending him to the floor.

He then calmly placed his gloved hand on Lloyd's chest, as reinforcements, guards clad in red and black, began running down the hall.

The soldiers encircled the group, leaving no available exits.

Kane grinned.

"Today I learned a valuable lesson in patience."

10 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna stopped moving back to the cell and looked back. "If you pull that trigger I will..." She paused, not knowing what she could do. "I don't know, but it will be bad."

He turned to Aryanna.

"Relax kid, nobodies gonna get hurt, except possibly him." He gestured to Lloyd.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for taking so long on these posts, but I also wanted to say that it's really hard having to fight ten people at the exact same time...

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

"No bueno kid, that's not gonna work."

"One, untrue, I don't plan on killing her. Two you just did the exact same thing."

Kane rolled to the side, avoiding the sword strike, then he pulled Lloyd's legs out from beneath him, sending him to the floor.

He then calmly placed his gloved hand on Lloyd's chest, as reinforcements, guards clad in red and black, began running down the hall.

The soldiers encircled the group, leaving no available exits.

Kane grinned.

"Today I learned a valuable lesson in patience."

He turned to Aryanna.

"Relax kid, nobodies gonna get hurt, except possibly him." He gestured to Lloyd.

"You're a horrible person!" Janice screamed. "You're a murderer and a liar!"