Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Fish wants to work on wordbuilding now, and will probably write up something on Sunday or Monday...

He also will refer to himself in the third person...

In that case... we'll get ad-libbing.

Janice woke up in a small, white room. She tried to sit up, but found her arms constricted to the... bed? Should it be called that? It wasn't exactly soft.

She tugged against her bonds, but a burst of pain shot through her from where Kuno had shot her. She gasped, instinctively grabbing for the wound--though she couldn't reach it.

"Hello?" She asked groggily.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Who--who're you? Where's my friends?"

@00kla

"Don't worry, dear. My name's Venena and I'll be taking care of you for the time being."

Despite the reassuring words, the voice doesn't sound like she has anyone's best interests at heart.

Everyone else can start waking up. You won't see the others

Cadenza didn't want to wake up. If she woke up, she'd have to remember and face everything that had happened, and she didn't think she was ready for that. She just wanted to sleep... and sleep... and sleep... until it had all fixed itself. That didn't seem like a possibility, though, so she made herself open her eyes. Everything hit her like a speeding bullet: the brightness of the lights, her pounding headache, her actual bullet wound. She gritted her teeth and dealt with it.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Janice tried her best to steady her breathing. "Are you going to do tests on me?"

"Me personally? No, no I'm not. I'm just here to make sure you're in the proper condition for everything we're doing"

So uh, we need to break out of here like, now

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza didn't want to wake up. If she woke up, she'd have to remember and face everything that had happened, and she didn't think she was ready for that. She just wanted to sleep... and sleep... and sleep... until it had all fixed itself. That didn't seem like a possibility, though, so she made herself open her eyes. Everything hit her like a speeding bullet: the brightness of the lights, her pounding headache, her actual bullet wound. She gritted her teeth and dealt with it.

"Oh, hello dear. Glad to see you're up as well"

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"Me personally? No, no I'm not. I'm just here to make sure you're in the proper condition for everything we're doing"

"Proper condition? You personally? Can you please tell me what you're gonna do with me?"

I have an evil plan.

Like, a super evil plan.

Null, prepare for the PMs.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Proper condition? You personally? Can you please tell me what you're gonna do with me?"

"Part of the condition they want you in is anxious and surprised, deary. So make sure to worry your little crystalline heart right out of your chest."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"M - me?" Cadenza asked shakily.

"Yep, talking to you ice queen. No one else can hear me, after all."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Who else is awake?"

"Who else? What do you mean, who else? All the prisoners go through me and no one else is here."

She's lying hard.

"Unless of course you mean that deserter we already hung, or that Fey girl that died during experimentation. But you're a nice girl, surely you aren't concerned about them."

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"Who else? What do you mean, who else? All the prisoners go through me and no one else is here."

"Unless of course you mean that deserter we already hung, or that Fey girl that died during experimentation. But you're a nice girl, surely you aren't concerned about them."

Cadenza gasped. "Y-you said 'as well'. And Lloyd and Janice were my friends!"

Lloyd woke up in a white room bound to a cot. “So I’m getting the classic treatment, same as everyone else I assume.” Lloyd looked for the weakness in the bonds, he had been planning on betraying the Talon for long enough that he knew how to escape their cuffs. Lloyd saw the place where the cuffs connected and smashed his head down on one. He repeated the process with each cuff until he was free then he took a little walk around the room to stretch his legs. “Sooooo...” @00kla

Umm...

So...

I actually had plans for people, but I was too lazy to write them down:

• Cadenza would be kept in a room around 85 degrees Fahrenheit, which would melt all ice formed, plus she'd be cuffed with anti-aspect cuffs. (real thing, ask Null)
  • Janice would be cuffed (anti-aspect cuffs) and gagged
  • Aryanna would be kept in her cell
  • Lloyd would be kept in a stone box, with no door. Only a seismic aspect is able to access him
  • Jay would be cuffed, bound, and a put in a shock collar (capable of killing instantly)
  • Those adept in combat only get one meal a day, and are gassed then shot with tranquilizer darts before their food is delivered...
  • (Everyone else (Because I can't remember other people) Would be put in situations similar to fit either their aspect, or other abilities...

Guys, don't try to escape till tomorrow :P 

Edited by I Am A Fish
I don't want people escaping do I?

20 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I also had plans, though. And trust me. They’re evil. They’ll also benefit your character, Fish, so... well, you’ll see.

I grow impatient. I’m gonna get a’moving.

Two men in lab coats entered Janice’s cell. With them, they had brought a number of intimidating pieces of equipment.

Janice’s breathing became more rapid. “No... wait...”

“Our spies inform us that you’ve already been tested by one of these.” One of the men held up something that looked like a bracelet. “An artificial manifestation of a Ring. Reports indicate that they cause you pain?”

“They—please don’t. Please, I’ll, I’ll...”

“I doubt they told me you why, though.” The man smiled deviously. “Well... we know why. And your about to find out.”

”Stop! Wait! Please, I’ll do anything!”

The doctor brought the bracelet over to Janice. Her Traces began to burn lightly just by the mere presence of the metal, and the voices began to speak again.

Shhh...hhhh...