Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

16 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

A massive explosion erupted through Talongarde. Everyone within fifty feet of it were killed instantly—and anyone twice that were knocked senseless.

The engines started failing, and the power cut out. Everyone’s bindings were depowered, and the locks on the doors undid themselves.

A calm voice came through a number of speakers, supposedly on backup power. “All Talon members, please evacuate immediately. Talongarde is expected to be completely obliterated in fifteen minutes.”

Aryanna groggily woke up, blood dripping from a cut on her head. What happened? She crawled off the table, realizing that she is free. I have to find the others, she thinks, and begins to make her way to the sounds of motors. She sees a few figures in the distance. "Hello?"

I have 46 notifications, 5 minutes, and I can only check one thing. This is it.

Connie's probably school stuff.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

And then you could die.

The demon in Janice's body smiled.

"Janice is already dead."

Lloyd’s eyes widen. “No... you couldn’t have... Janice come with me and we can get you help.”

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

The yevon grinned. "You can't help a dead girl, Lloyd. You should know that, seeing as how you couldn't help your family."

Whisper whisper... welcome back, Janice. It's been far too long since we've connected. And far, far too long since we were close enough to talk like this.

Let me out. Let me out. LET ME OUT. Janice screamed against the voices controlling her body. LET ME OUT!

Hush, child. I will soon, once you are complete. But first, we need to get your body away from here. Can't be taken captive again so soon, yes?

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

The yevon grinned. "You can't help a dead girl, Lloyd. You should know that, seeing as how you couldn't help your family."

“No, I’m going to save you because I couldn’t save them.” Lloyd picks up Janice with his arm.

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

Hush, child. I will soon, once you are complete. But first, we need to get your body away from here. Can't be taken captive again so soon, yes?

LET ME OUT!!! If she could've cried, she would have. I won't let you use me to hurt my friends! I won't let you!

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“No, I’m going to save you because I couldn’t save them.” Lloyd picks up Janice with his arm.

"You mistake me." The yevon found its old dagger in its hand once again. "I don't intend to let you capture me again."

Don't hurt him! DON'T HURT HIM!

The yevon fingered the dagger, then stabbed itself in the chest.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You mistake me." The yevon found its old dagger in its hand once again. "I don't intend to let you capture me again."

Don't hurt him! DON'T HURT HIM!

The yevon fingered the dagger, then stabbed itself in the chest.

Lloyd screamed as he saw the blood coming from Janice. He began to run towards where he could see other people. 

“Aryanna we need to save her!” 
@Vapor

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto
Ninja’d

Just now, Vapor said:

Aryanna came out into the light. "Lloyd? Who's that behi-Janice!"

Lloyd screamed as he saw the blood coming from Janice. He began to run towards where he could see other people. 

RUN! BOTH OF YOU!

The yevon grabbed Lloyd's neck, squeezing with all the strength of the frail girl's body, preparing to use Janice's Aspect to kill Lloyd.

DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE!

The yevon hesitated. "To repay the girl who was tortured to death so that I could have this body, I'll give you five seconds to run. Five."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Aryanna we need to save her!” 
@Vapor

Aryanna stood up, ignoring the pain in her leg, and ran to Janice.

RUN! BOTH OF YOU!

The yevon grabbed Lloyd's neck, squeezing with all the strength of the frail girl's body, preparing to use Janice's Aspect to kill Lloyd.

DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE!

The yevon hesitated. "To repay the girl who was tortured to death so that I could have this body, I'll give you five seconds to run. Five."

"Janice? What... what's happening to you?"

DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE!

The yevon hesitated. "To repay the girl who was tortured to death so that I could have this body, I'll give you five seconds to run. Five.

For the first time the whispers have an emotion behind them. Anger.

Mercy is for humans. Justice is for humans. I did not make you to be human.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

RUN! BOTH OF YOU!

DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE!

“We aren’t leaving you!”

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

For the first time the whispers have an emotion behind them. Anger.

Mercy is for humans. Justice is for humans. I did not make you to be human.

The girl paid dearly for me to take this form. It is not mercy; it is a debt repaid.

“We aren’t leaving you!”

"Four."

RUN, LLOYD! ARYANNA! RUN!!

"Three."

Don't hurt them. PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM.

"Two."

PLEASE.

"One--"

"RUN!" Janice screamed. "Don't let me hurt you!"