Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Four."

RUN, LLOYD! ARYANNA! RUN!!

"Three."

Don't hurt them. PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM.

"Two."

PLEASE.

"One--"

"RUN!" Janice screamed. "Don't let me hurt you!"

“Fine, kill me.” Lloyd looks at Janice. “If that’s what it takes to bring Janice back then I won’t stop it.” Lloyd didn’t move. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Fine, kill me.” Lloyd looks at Janice. “If that’s what it takes to bring Janice back then I won’t stop it.” Lloyd didn’t move. 

You heard him. He loves you. Show him what love means.

You've never heard that much disdain spoken about something

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Lloyd, please... stop being the hero--"

"So be it."

"This won't save me! I'm gone, Lloyd!"

"Any last words?"

"They're going to make me kill people!"

The yevon drew upon its pain.

"Don't make the first person I kill a friend." A tear slipped out of Janice's eye. "Please."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Lloyd, please... stop being the hero--"

"So be it."

"This won't save me! I'm gone, Lloyd!"

"Any last words?"

"They're going to make me kill people!"

The yevon drew upon its pain.

"Don't make the first person I kill a friend." A tear slipped out of Janice's eye. "Please."

Lloyd looked at Janice with a calm smile. “I’ve had a life more similar to yours than you know, but I always managed to stay away from the darkness. You are so much stronger than me, if I can do it then you will be able to too.” Lloyd didn’t move.

Eeeeeeeeeek!!!

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd looked at Janice with a calm smile. “I’ve had a life more similar to yours than you know, but I always managed to stay away from the darkness. You are so much stronger than me, if I can do it then you will be able to too.” Lloyd didn’t move.

Get her back under control.

Janice screamed as the qhoral bracelet started making her Traces burn.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!"

The yevon released Janice's power, and a shockwave fueled by a young girl's suffering rolled through the ruins.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Get her back under control.

Janice screamed as the qhoral bracelet started making her Traces burn.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!"

The yevon released Janice's power, and a shockwave fueled by a young girl's suffering rolled through the ruins.

Lloyd closed his eyes and accepted his fate, he looked at Janice one more time then was incinerated. 

Don’t worry I have a loophole to bring him back.

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd closed his eyes and accepted his fate, he looked at Janice one more time then was incinerated. 

4 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay jerked awake from the daze he had fallen into as another explosion rippled through the room he was in.

The first boats touch the shores of sinking Talongarde.

The yevon stood, brushing the ashes off itself. It looked to the boats, beginning to walk towards them.

Lloyd? LLOYD?

"Doctor Arnen completed his work, then?" The Talon captain asked, helping the yevon aboard.

"That he did."

LLOYD!!

"We're rolling out! Let's move!" The Talon member fired up the engine.

You killed him, child. The yevon said.

No. I... I didn't--

Your power. Your murder.

I would never hurt him! Lloyd!

He's gone, Janice. The yevon smiled as the boat rolled out. You killed him.

No...

The yevon fingered the dagger... the one that the Queen had placed on the ground ten years ago for Janice to find.

Yes.

Janice cried.

As the few Talon boats start slinking away, the military starts deploying. A loudspeaker loud enough to be heard all over the island calls "Attention members of the Talon. Your city is sinking. Your only hope is to become prisoners. Come to the shore with your hands up and you will be taken prisoner."

27 had tried to run away but he had breathed in too much of the gas. He had passed out outside of the buildings and somehow not been found. when he woke up he had been contemplating how to save everyone while Death tried to escape the island. Then the explosion had happened, 27 was far enough away that he hadn't been touched by it. Then it hit him, an arm had been flung out from the explosion and hit him in the face. 27 looked at the arm, he recognized it. The arm had belonged to Lloyd. If it was here that meant Lloyd was... Lloyd was dead. "Can we heal him?" 27 asked Death. "Not the way we normally would, we don't have his head so we can't restore any memories that we weren't present for." "But we could bring him back?" "Yes, we could heal his body and from what we have already seen we can recreate his personality." "But..." "But he wont be the same Lloyd as before, this will change him." "I don't care, let's do this anyway." 27 brought the arm to the big tree they had used when falling and he drained the life from the tree. "You can do this part." he said to Death. "My pleasure." Death touched the arm and regrew the body, it took a lot of energy but that tree had been large enough for the job. "It is done, he will wake up soon and we don't want to be around when that happens." "Why?" "He will make us an overly important part of his life and we will have to be here for him too often." "Fine." 27 dropped a purple cloak on Lloyd then ran with blurring speed and hid on one of the boats.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Now what do I do?

Um... well now you're an antagonist working with both the Talon and the Yevon, so I guess it depends on what they're doing...

Good work, my child. Imagine how much more you'll do when you are complete. You have my permission to work with the Sylven for now, but do try to find a Hive soon...

Janice feels a tugging northward, in the direction the ship is sailing.

2 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Good work, my child. Imagine how much more you'll do when you are complete. You have my permission to work with the Sylven for now, but do try to find a Hive soon...

Janice feels a tugging northward, in the direction the ship is sailing.

The girl will resist if we try to complete ourselves now. Give her time to die out.

Janice was still crying; best she could without the use of her body, anyways.

A figure in a purple cloak sat up, he... was alive. Where was he? Who was he? He.. He was  Lloyd. Something in his subconsciousness told him that he was not Lloyd. If he wasn't Lloyd then who was he? He wasn't Lloyd but he wasn't anything else, Lloyd would have to do for now. He had to find his friends, who were his friends? He could remember faces, Jay, Cadenza, Janice, Aryanna... We're supposed to save Aryanna. His friends, they were with the Talon, or they were the Talon, who was the Talon? So many questions and so few answer. "I need... I need to find my friends." Lloyd walked toward the center of the island where he knew there was something. What was he looking for? His friends? The Talon? He had betrayed someone so he wasn't welcome there. "I need to find someone." Lloyd kept walking.

I've been trying to get a character who'd forgotten their past for a while now, thanks Fadran. 

So Lloyd can't remember much so he's pretty much up for grabs. If the Talon wants to find him I wouldn't object to it but he's basically available for hire.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

A figure in a purple cloak sat up, he... was alive. Where was he? Who was he? He.. He was  Lloyd. Something in his subconsciousness told him that he was not Lloyd. If he wasn't Lloyd then who was he? He wasn't Lloyd but he wasn't anything else, Lloyd would have to do for now. He had to find his friends, who were his friends? He could remember faces, Jay, Cadenza, Janice, Aryanna... We're supposed to save Aryanna. His friends, they were with the Talon, or they were the Talon, who was the Talon? So many questions and so few answer. "I need... I need to find my friends." Lloyd walked toward the center of the island where he knew there was something. What was he looking for? His friends? The Talon? He had betrayed someone so he wasn't welcome there. "I need to find someone." Lloyd kept walking.

I'll bite

"Hey! Hey Lloyd!" Jay calls. The second explosion blew off part of the wall, so Jay can see outside. He's still unable to get the cuffs off. "A little help?"

Just now, 00kla said:

"Hey! Hey Lloyd!" Jay calls. The second explosion blew off part of the wall, so Jay can see outside. He's still unable to get the cuffs off. "A little help?"

Lloyd recognized the face. "Jay?"

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"Well I don't know, that's my question. Where are the girls? Or your buddy? Anyway, that's not the concern. From the sound of things we need to find them and get out of here."

"Okay, I will find(Lloyd thinks for a moment) Aryanna?"

2 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"That'd work. Janice and Cadenza are probably together, so I can look for them. Can you help me out of here?"

"Sure." Lloyd inspects the bonds then slams his fist onto them breaking them immediately.

Death may have added some strength and intelligence when he created Lloyd 2.0.:lol:

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

7 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

She swayed back and forth, looking ready to collapse. Her entire form was covered in sweat; arms glistening, and shirt pressed up against her, stuck in place by the moisture.

@Ookla the Grammatical

Sorry, couldn't get on.

Cadenza stumbled out of the rubble. She'd been too exhausted to make any ice, but she'd made it. She looked around, trying to find someone she recognized.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Sure." Lloyd inspects the bonds then slams his fist onto them breaking them immediately.

Lloyd repeated the process till Jay was free, then he went off towards the center of the destruction, to where his friends would be.