Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

Cough current TL;DR please cough

Man, what a cough.

Ooooh boy.

Aight.

So.

Gonna start way back when. Aryanna gets captured by the Talon (evil organization), and they take her to their super-secret base "Talongarde." Then, the others (Jay, Lloyd, Cadenza, Janice, and technically also Queen's character [who's name I inconveniently forgot], but she hasn't been on in ages, so... ye) go to save her by infiltrating Talongarde. Along the way, they pick up a guy with split personalities, then parachute down to the base. It immediately goes downhill, and despite their best efforts, everyone gets captured. Then people start doing tests on Janice (my character), which causes a massive explosion (don't ask) which frees everybody. Right now, Talongarde is going up in flames because of the explosion, everyone's evacuating, the military's there to capture the surviving Talon members, and the protagonists are all trying to make sense of what the scud is going on.

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

So . . . ideal spot to introduce a character with strong affiliations with the military, got it.

Out of curiosity, is there a specific nation's military involved, or is it merely just "the military?"

Nation-specific, but I don't know where we are on the map, so you might want to ask Null.

@00kla

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna screamed. "LLOYD!"

About ten minutes later...

Lloyd walked up to the person in the centre of the explosion. From what he could remember her name was Aryanna and they were supposed to save her. “Aryanna?”

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza heard a scream and ran in that direction, eventually creating a little ribbon of ice to speed her along. "Hello?" she called.

“Hello, (pauses and thinks) Cadenza?”

2 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Luckily the Talon already had contingency plans in place, and there are no Talon members left on the island.

So.. :D

*Happy fish noises*

@00kla, would this be a good time to send in Quinn?

Edited by I Am A Fish