Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Are you okay?”

Aryanna opened her eyes. "I broke my leg, was sedated, shocked, locked in a silent room to make me crazy so I would talk, shot in the foot, sedated again, sedated again, then a building exploded around me, and you ask if I'm okay?"

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Um... a sharp piece of metal specially created for the purposes of stabbing people."

“Gotcha.”

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna opened her eyes. "I broke my leg, was sedated, shocked, locked in a silent room to make me crazy so I would talk, shot in the foot, sedated again, sedated again, then a building exploded around me, and you ask if I'm okay?"

“What is silent?”

Death may have forgotten to teach Lloyd a few basic things.:ph34r:

Just now, Vapor said:

"...Yes."

“Then it’s true.” The insecurity filled him again, he was not Lloyd, Lloyd had died he was just an inferior version of the original. He couldn’t breath, he looked at the ground, all of it in ruin.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Yeah, and you still should. How do you know about Veils but not about what a knife is?"

“I...” Lloyd gasped for air, hehe couldn’t breath, everything was overwhelming, why did he not know all these things? Why did he know the ones he did? Lloyd stumbled forward and put his hand up against the nearest structure trying to stabilize himself.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Then it’s true.” The insecurity filled him again, he was not Lloyd, Lloyd had died he was just an inferior version of the original. He couldn’t breath, he looked at the ground, all of it in ruin.

“I...” Lloyd gasped for air, hehe couldn’t breath, everything was overwhelming, why did he not know all these things? Why did he know the ones he did? Lloyd stumbled forward and put his hand up against the nearest structure trying to stabilize himself.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cadenza didn't make any move forward, she just asked.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Hey, are you okay?" Cadenza didn't make any move forward, she just asked.

Lloyd needed to breath, he had memories where he breathed, he had been breathing just before and yet now he couldn’t, he tried to say something to Cadenza but couldn’t. Lloyd fell unconscious to the ground.

A few hours later, the yevon in Janice's sat in a small room, frowning at its choice in attire. An old pair of trousers, and a tank top from a dumpster? They'd have to fix that.

"Kuno will see you soon. Understand that he's a very busy ma--person."

"I don't mind waiting."

The assistant nodded. "Thank you." He walked out.

All ways quiet for a few moments.

LET ME OUT.

The yevon jumped, then shook its head. The girl was running out of strength; it took her hours to even say those three words, though she did say them with a lot of vigour. She was strong; at least in willpower. The yevon wasn't so sure about physical strength. It poked its own pale, flimsy arm, laced with the power of the Queen to control Janice's Aspect of pain. Poor Janice hadn't known what they were called, naming them her Traces.

She keeps fighting. You must destroy her.

I will. Eventually. It will be easier once we have begun my work; watching herself kill will be the finishing blow to her soul, and I can become Complete.

@I Am A Fish

9 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd needed to breath, he had memories where he breathed, he had been breathing just before and yet now he couldn’t, he tried to say something to Cadenza but couldn’t. Lloyd fell unconscious to the ground.

"Lloyd?" Cadenza said, sounding alarmed. "Lloyd! Aryanna, what happened?"

9 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Lloyd?" Cadenza said, sounding alarmed. "Lloyd! Aryanna, what happened?"

"He must have fallen unconscious. Check his pulse."

Just now, 00kla said:

Jay walks out of the rubble and sees everyone. "You're all right! Where's Janice?" He starts limping towards them

Aryanna looks towards Jay. "Oh good, you're safe. Maybe you'll know what to do."

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna looks towards Jay. "Oh good, you're safe. Maybe you'll know what to do."

After seeing the look on her face, Jay knows what's wrong. He swallows his emotion. It's time to take action.

"Ok guys, we need to get out of here. Sabir is taking Talon members captive and that's the only way off the island right now. Cadenza, I hate to ask you, but could you grab Lloyd, and Aryanna and I can help each other. They're just on the north side of the city, we can make it there quickly if we hurry. We'll have to... everything else can wait, for now."

11 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay walks out of the rubble and sees everyone. "You're all right! Where's Janice?" He starts limping towards them

4 minutes ago, 00kla said:

After seeing the look on her face, Jay knows what's wrong. He swallows his emotion. It's time to take action.

"Ok guys, we need to get out of here. Sabir is taking Talon members captive and that's the only way off the island right now. Cadenza, I hate to ask you, but could you grab Lloyd, and Aryanna and I can help each other. They're just on the north side of the city, we can make it there quickly if we hurry. We'll have to... everything else can wait, for now."

"Jay!" Cadenza's face falls. "Janice apparently isn't herself. I'll get him, although I don't think I want to use my ice right now."

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Janice apparently isn't herself

"Is she off the island? Then we can get her back once we're all ok. We can't do anything on our own. We can barely get rescued at this point. If you need help, you could try and give me some of the weight, and we could all walk in an awkward hug line."