Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

45 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

The salty ice cube mom? 

Yeah. Also known as the best mom ever. Feel free to disagree, I don't know your parents.

Also, timeskip!

Aryanna came out of a room on crutches with her leg bandaged, uniform fitting snugly and looking awesome. She would have looked amazing, but her face was weary and her hair had nothing done to it.

20 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna came out of a room on crutches with her leg bandaged, uniform fitting snugly and looking awesome. She would have looked amazing, but her face was weary and her hair had nothing done to it.

I will make the argument that it's entirely impossible for you to have the "best mom ever" because she is currently my mother.

The masked man was walking past Aryanna's room as she came out, he took notice of her to size her up. "You an independent Duster too?"

23 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aight, Vapor.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Spoiler

GIVE US DRAWINGS, CHILD.

58 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The masked man was walking past Aryanna's room as she came out, he took notice of her to size her up. "You an independent Duster too?"

"Not in any way. Just a companion who got in over her head."

Connie wants to know what color the uniforms are.

37 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The masked man gauged her injuries. "I'd say that you're right. Can you tell me anything about what you were doing on that island when it blew up?"

Aryanna sighed and sat on the floor, dropping her crutches. "I know something the Talon wants. The Talon sent an agent after me to kidnap me. He hurt my friends and took me. He shocked me, locked me in a room with no noise for hours, and shot me to get what I knew. I almost told him. My friends came to rescue me just in time, but they got captured too. Janice... something happened to her. She sent out a shockwave or something and we were able to escape. But Janice has something wrong with her, almost as if someone else is controlling her. She's with the Talon now." She looked down, seeming to shrink.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Yeah... I'm going to need more than your word on that."

“If you don’t do what I say, everyone could die.” Lloyd uses his aspect too... Lloyd’s aspect, it wasn’t working. No this wasn’t right, he could remember having an aspect that could make people fear him but now... he could feel the fear    but he couldn’t use it, he could draw it in, but he couldn’t give it to others. “This is the most important thing that you will ever be a part of.”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“If you don’t do what I say, everyone could die.” Lloyd uses his aspect too... Lloyd’s aspect, it wasn’t working. No this wasn’t right, he could remember having an aspect that could make people fear him but now... he could feel the fear but he couldn’t use it, he could draw it in, but he couldn’t give it to others. “This is the most important thing that you will ever be a part of.”

"Listen, man... it's not that I don't trust you, but there are rules I have to follow."