Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I'm Cyril."

“Listen, Cyril. You aren’t a bad soldier but you just don’t have the brains. If I wanted to find your commander I could do so but it would take me time, time is valuable right now so if you please, lead me to whoever is in charge of you and I won’t tell them about this.”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Listen, Cyril. You aren’t a bad soldier but you just don’t have the brains. If I wanted to find your commander I could do so but it would take me time, time is valuable right now so if you please, lead me to whoever is in charge of you and I won’t tell them about this.”

"Did you just call me stupid?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Did you just call me stupid?"

“Not directly.” Lloyd takes out a pen and a clipboard he found in the room. “Cares more about what others think of him than of important things.” Lloyd mumbles to himself as he writes something down.

“Not directly.” Lloyd takes out a pen and a clipboard he found in the room. “Cares more about what others think of him than of important things.” Lloyd mumbles to himself as he writes something down.

"Hey! I'm just doing my job, man! I didn't ask you to come by and write down all these supposed 'facts' about myself!"

27 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna sighed and sat on the floor, dropping her crutches. "I know something the Talon wants. The Talon sent an agent after me to kidnap me. He hurt my friends and took me. He shocked me, locked me in a room with no noise for hours, and shot me to get what I knew. I almost told him. My friends came to rescue me just in time, but they got captured too. Janice... something happened to her. She sent out a shockwave or something and we were able to escape. But Janice has something wrong with her, almost as if someone else is controlling her. She's with the Talon now." She looked down, seeming to shrink.

Last I checked, Aryanna was with my character.

The masked man appeared slightly confused. "It sounds like you've been through a lot for a civilian. What is it that you know?"

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Hey! I'm just doing my job, man! I didn't ask you to come by and write down all these supposed 'facts' about myself!"

“Is threatened by the prospect of being demoted.” Lloyd keeps writing.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

The soldier's eyes thin into a scowl. "What's your deal? You come into this place pretending to be some witless idiot, and now you're off playing soldier connoisseur?"

“You think that they would tell you before they evaluated you?” Lloyd keeps walking. “You are dismissed. Your commanding officer will inform you of your results within a week.”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Hmm... which group/person should I go to? I don't know, dang it.

Join ussssss.

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

8 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The masked man appeared slightly confused. "It sounds like you've been through a lot for a civilian. What is it that you know?"

Aryanna looked up. "Why are you asking me so much? I'm not going to tell you. I'm not sure if you have clearance, and I'm not putting that burden on someone else."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You don't have the authority to dismiss me."

Lloyd keeps writing. “There are a lot of soldiers here and I only have a limited amount of time, I suggest you return to the post you are supposed to be watching.”

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna looked up. "Why are you asking me so much? I'm not going to tell you. I'm not sure if you have clearance, and I'm not putting that burden on someone else."

The man's tone remained even and serious as he remained standing. "Call me the curious kinda guy. New information, especially if it's important to the enemy, is always welcomed. One last question, why is it that you believe your information and mission to have such high clearance? Surely anything that has independent Dusters like your friend being hired out can't be too important."

Lloyd walks around a corner and sees Aryanna and the person who seemed to be in charge around here. “I have some important information I need to discuss with both of you.” @Vapor @The Ookla's Guard

The man raised his one eyebrow that wasn't covered by his mask. "Your name?"

6 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man's tone remained even and serious as he remained standing. "Call me the curious kinda guy. New information, especially if it's important to the enemy, is always welcomed. One last question, why is it that you believe your information and mission to have such high clearance? Surely anything that has independent Dusters like your friend being hired out can't be too important."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd walks around a corner and sees Aryanna and the person who seemed to be in charge around here. “I have some important information I need to discuss with both of you.” @Vapor @The Ookla's Guard

Aryanna folds her arms. "They don't know what the secret is. What I know could-" She cuts off. "How'd you get here, Lloyd?"

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man raised his one eyebrow that wasn't covered by his mask. "Your name?"

“I don’t have a name yet, but that doesn’t matter. Do you have a more private location we can discuss these things?”