Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Cadenza slid down the hallway on one leg and stopped smoothly when she saw the others. "Oh, hello!"

She had used an ice dagger and needle to cut and sew the uniform into a better outfit. She'd added extra folds to the black pants, which she'd turned into a knee-length skirt, so it would flare out as she spun. Then she'd turned the maroon shirt inside out to lighten the color, removing the seams and stitching her own to make a sort of halter top by cutting and pulling the sleeves to come over her shoulders, attaching to each other and the bodice neatly. Her leg was bandaged with sterile white bandages that were hidden below her skirt. She'd also used a strip of the maroon fabric to tie her hair into a high, glossy ponytail. Over all, she thought it had turned out quite nicely, especially the black and burgundy with her skin, hair, and bright green eyes.

Fadran wanted to see this.

@Ookla the Channelknight

Edited by Ookla the Grammatical

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza slid down the hallway on one leg and stopped smoothly when she saw the others. "Oh, hello!"

She had used an ice dagger and needle to cut and sew the uniform into a better outfit. She'd added extra folds to the black pants, which she'd turned into a knee-length skirt, so it would flare out as she spun. Then she'd turned the maroon shirt inside out to lighten the color, removing the seams and stitching her own to make a sort of halter top by cutting and pulling the sleeves to come over her shoulders, attaching to each other and the bodice neatly. Her leg was bandaged with sterile white bandages that were hidden below her skirt. She'd also used a strip of the maroon fabric to tie her hair into a high, glossy ponytail. Over all, she though it had turned out quite nicely, especially the black and burgundy with her skin, hair, and bright green eyes.

Aryanna sighs. Of course she did that to her outfit.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna sighs. Of course she did that to her outfit.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza raised her eyebrows. Of course she'd just wear the uniform.

Lloyd groans. Of course they’d get competitive.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

She had used an ice dagger and needle to cut and sew the uniform into a better outfit. She'd added extra folds to the black pants, which she'd turned into a knee-length skirt, so it would flare out as she spun. Then she'd turned the maroon shirt inside out to lighten the color, removing the seams and stitching her own to make a sort of halter top by cutting and pulling the sleeves to come over her shoulders, attaching to each other and the bodice neatly. Her leg was bandaged with sterile white bandages that were hidden below her skirt. She'd also used a strip of the maroon fabric to tie her hair into a high, glossy ponytail. Over all, she though it had turned out quite nicely, especially the black and burgundy with her skin, hair, and bright green eyes.

The man regarded Cadenza's cloths, then simply shook his head. "Now 'Lloyd,' did you want your friends with you?"

The masked man knocked on a door, which opened. He shared a brief whispered conversation with the man inside before the door opened the rest of the way. A man in a Navy captain's uniform stepped to the side to allow everyone in. "Do you want the captain in on this conversation?"

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

The masked man knocked on a door, which opened. He shared a brief whispered conversation with the man inside before the door opened the rest of the way. A man in a Navy captain's uniform stepped to the side to allow everyone in. "Do you want the captain in on this conversation?"

"I want the highest ranked people you have here."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Whatever," Cadenza huffed. She followed the others, she didn't have much better to do. As she sidled up beside Aryanna, she whispered, "You might want to do something about your hair."

Aryanna frowned.

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man nodded to the captain. "I'm the highest ranking officer here, just know that I'm going to report this to the Military Command."

"This is bigger than us, we need to alert the world. Where's Jay?"

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Then speak boy, what is it?"

"The world is changing, I can't remember much other than a few memories so I'm going to need my friend's help with this but if I'm right, then the Talon is not your biggest threat."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"The world is changing, I can't remember much other than a few memories so I'm going to need my friend's help with this but if I'm right, then the Talon is not your biggest threat."

"Then kindly tell me who we should be fighting, because we can't fight something we don't know."

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Then kindly tell me who we should be fighting, because we can't fight something we don't know."

"I don't know who they all are yet, but I have a theory. Aryanna, you have been trying to manufacture artificial souls correct?"

@Vapor

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"I don't know who they all are yet, but I have a theory. Aryanna, you have been trying to manufacture artificial souls correct?"

@Vapor

A look of distress briefly flashes on the man's face. "Artificial souls? Witches?"

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

2 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

A look of incredible concern flashes on the man's face. "Artificial souls? Witches?"

"You know that from what I have thought about, I am most likely an artificial soul myself, so I would be careful with the way you speak of them."

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto