Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Not that I know of, but if you were to put two souls in one body you could create a much more powerful person.

The man looked deeply troubled by this. "Who is doing this then? You said that we shouldn't be focusing on the Talons, then who?"

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza slid down the hallway on one leg and stopped smoothly when she saw the others. "Oh, hello!"

She had used an ice dagger and needle to cut and sew the uniform into a better outfit. She'd added extra folds to the black pants, which she'd turned into a knee-length skirt, so it would flare out as she spun. Then she'd turned the maroon shirt inside out to lighten the color, removing the seams and stitching her own to make a sort of halter top by cutting and pulling the sleeves to come over her shoulders, attaching to each other and the bodice neatly. Her leg was bandaged with sterile white bandages that were hidden below her skirt. She'd also used a strip of the maroon fabric to tie her hair into a high, glossy ponytail. Over all, she though it had turned out quite nicely, especially the black and burgundy with her skin, hair, and bright green eyes.

@Ookla the Channelknight

Uhuh.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Spoiler

Gimme DRAWINGS, child! And you're not off the hook either, Ookla the Insecure.

@Vapor

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Uhuh.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Reveal hidden contents

Gimme DRAWINGS, child! And you're not off the hook either, Ookla the Insecure.

She's working on it, I've got a mini drawing that might eventually end up as a large drawing. The first one's in my notebook and goes step by step, but I think I prefer the final product.

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"I don't know who they all are yet, but I have a theory. Aryanna, you have been trying to manufacture artificial souls correct?"

@Vapor

20 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

A look of distress briefly flashes on the man's face. "Artificial souls? Witches?"

"No. Not witches."

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"You know that from what I have thought about, I am most likely an artificial soul myself, so I would be careful with the way you speak of them."

"You're an..." Aryanna wrinkled her brow. "You're an artificial soul?"

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

I'm working on it.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

She's working on it, I've got a mini drawing that might eventually end up as a large drawing. The first one's in my notebook and goes step by step, but I think I prefer the final product.

Just now, Vapor said:

I'm working on it.

Good... good...

Spoiler

I accidentally conscripted both Emi and rev to draw Janice, so one of them's drawing Janice, and the other is drawing Trace.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Good... good...

Reveal hidden contents

I accidentally conscripted both Emi and rev to draw Janice, so one of them's drawing Janice, and the other is drawing Trace.

That is awesome. I looked up Tron suits and I love the outfit. :)

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Well I believe you were correct. What was Janice like right before she killed Lloyd?"

The man appeared to be having a hard time following. "Answer me as straight forward as possible, who is it that is making these artificial souls?"

4 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man appeared to be having a hard time following. "Answer me as straight forward as possible, who is it that is making these artificial souls?"

"I don't know, but from what I do know, there are multiple of them working for all sides."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Oh, come on Vapor! Build us a love arc and GIVE US SOME EMOTION.

Fine. Also, check Discord. hehe

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Well I believe you were correct. What was Janice like right before she killed Lloyd?"

"Like there was someone else controlling her. I don't know, she was acting strange."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"This is bigger than us, we need to alert the world. Where's Jay?"

1 hour ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

A look of distress briefly flashes on the man's face. "Artificial souls? Witches?"

Jay walks in the door, leaning on a cane. He's found himself a new outfit too, somewhere, with some minor alterations. He's wearing a new button-down under his old jacket, which has been patched up. He managed to nab a soldier's boots to replace his that had gotten thrashed, and is wearing a ring on a chain around his neck he didn't have earlier.

"What did I miss?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"I believe this "something else" is an artificial soul. Was she more powerful than your average duster?"

"From what I've been told about this, the Talon shouldn't know anything about it. I still don't know anything about artificial souls, but I don't believe that's how they should work, anyway."

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

Jay walks in the door, leaning on a cane. He's found himself a new outfit too, somewhere, with some minor alterations. He's wearing a new button-down under his old jacket, which has been patched up. He managed to nab a soldier's boots to replace his that had gotten thrashed, and is wearing a ring on a chain around his neck he didn't have earlier.

"What did I miss?"

"From what I've been told about this, the Talon shouldn't know anything about it. I still don't know anything about artificial souls, but I don't believe that's how they should work, anyway."

"Oh, hello!" 

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"What did I miss?"

"They are explaining a threat greater than the Talon, is this what your mission was?"