Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"This could be explained by her having multiple souls. I cannot remember much of my past so I need your help to tell me everything I have missed."

"What are you trying to say? What happened to you, Lloyd?"

Jay sighs. "Sit down, all of you."

"I work under the direction of Medrano Prime, who has his... reasons for working to protect the kingdoms. While the Talon was a threat our organization was worried about, ultimately, he has been recruiting people to fight the Queen of the Yevon."

"Because of the influence Prime has, I've been able to get into a number of places I probably shouldn't. For instance, I worked in the Myrtenian research center for a few months, long enough to find out some things out about a Project Silaveil. Unfortunately, the project closed down before I could find much."

"I received a report that a Talon assassin in red abducted Dr. Pearce, the lead scientist of Silaveil. If that's true, then the remains of the Talon have access to multiple souls. If that's true, then that likely means that the Queen will be able to do this too. We have suspicions that some high Talon officers are working with her."

"Fortunately, I contacted an ally that will hopefully be able to join us. He knows more about Qhoral and souls than anyone I've ever heard of. Aryanna should be able to fill in the rest of it."

4 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"I work under the direction of Medrano Prime, who has his... reasons for working to protect the kingdoms. While the Talon was a threat our organization was worried about, ultimately, he has been recruiting people to fight the Queen of the Yevon."

"Because of the influence Prime has, I've been able to get into a number of places I probably shouldn't. For instance, I worked in the Myrtenian research center for a few months, long enough to find out some things out about a Project Silaveil. Unfortunately, the project closed down before I could find much."

"I received a report that a Talon assassin in red abducted Dr. Pearce, the lead scientist of Silaveil. If that's true, then the remains of the Talon have access to multiple souls. If that's true, then that likely means that the Queen will be able to do this too. We have suspicions that some high Talon officers are working with her."

"Fortunately, I contacted an ally that will hopefully be able to join us. He knows more about Qhoral and souls than anyone I've ever heard of. Aryanna should be able to fill in the rest of it."

"This Queen, does she control all of the Yevon or is she just their boss?"

5 minutes ago, 00kla said:

The man frowned, but remained standing. "Well, this is all definitely over my head. That is, if what your saying is even true; I still need to run this by my commanders."

Just now, 00kla said:

"We're not sure, but that's my guess for what's going on with Janice"

"I need to have a long conversation about all of this. I have almost no idea how i know any of you and I'm even more confused about why I am so determined to confront these people. Do any of you know what I am or what happened to me?"

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Lloyd was... exploded if I recall right. I am not Lloyd and nothing Lloyd has done should be credited to me. I am simply a clone."

"So... Lloyd is really dead? You never were him, just a fake. A cheap replacement for the real Lloyd."

8 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Aryanna snapped her head towards Jay. "Kane has Simon?" She bit her lip. "Someone needs to rescue him. If it has to be me I'll do it."

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"So... Lloyd is really dead? You never were him, just a fake. A cheap replacement for the real Lloyd."

Aryanna snapped her head towards Jay. "Kane has Simon?" She bit her lip. "Someone needs to rescue him. If it has to be me I'll do it."

"Simon, is that Dr. Pearce?"

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Oh, sure. I see how it is. Snap to attention the moment Dr. Pearce is mentioned but just kinda quietly acknoweldge that 'hey, Janice needs to be saved too.'

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Oh, sure. I see how it is. Snap to attention the moment Dr. Pearce is mentioned but just kinda quietly acknoweldge that 'hey, Janice needs to be saved too.'

Aryanna was pretty close to Simon. Closer than with Janice. Also Simon is going to go through lots if he resists. And Aryanna's being weird.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"That was mean, even for me or you!" Cadenza runs - then skates when she remembers her leg - to find Lloyd. "Lloyd?"

“I’m not Lloyd.” He said walking away.

I’m gonna refer to Lloyd as he/him for awhile because that’s how it is. Now it’s time to go on an epic adventure looking for his memories.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"What are you talking about? Of course you're Lloyd!"

“No. I’m an inferior version of him, I have a fraction of his memories and I don’t have the friends he did.” He turned and looked at Cadenza. “I’m not going to make the mistake of having friends, we can all see where that got Lloyd.” He kept walking away, not looking back.

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“No. I’m an inferior version of him, I have a fraction of his memories and I don’t have the friends he did.” He turned and looked at Cadenza. “I’m not going to make the mistake of having friends, we can all see where that got Lloyd.” He kept walking away, not looking back.

Lloyd is making me depressed