Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza bit her lip. "But..." She didn't know how to reply to that. "Friends can be more a benefit than a weakness!"

He laughed. “Not when they betray you kill you and leave a confused clone to deal with your problems.” He kept walking. “I can remember two things that will help me get my memory back, friends and the Talon. Friends have failed me so now I’m going to try to work with the alternative.” Lloyd breaks into a run going up some stairs towards the deck.

No what this would be a good time for?

@Ookla the Channelknight

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

He laughed. “Not when they betray you kill you and leave a confused clone to deal with your problems.” He kept walking. “I can remember two things that will help me get my memory back, friends and the Talon. Friends have failed me so now I’m going to try to work with the alternative.” Lloyd breaks into a run going up some stairs towards the deck.

@Ookla the Channelknight

"No, wait!" Cadenza slumped. She wouldn't be able to catch him.

Okay, here it is.

@Ookla the Channelknight

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Then tell me, do you have names?" The captain glanced at the masked man with a worried look.

"I don't know. I don't know what I'm supposed to know." Aryanna ran her hand through her hair, standing up. "I'm sorry."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"You are! You may be a different version, but you could even be an entirely different person and we'd still accept you!"

He hit the water with a splash.

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto
I’m too tired to grammar.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"I don't know. I don't know what I'm supposed to know." Aryanna ran her hand through her hair, standing up. "I'm sorry."

"Doesn't matter, whatever you know, you know. So I think we should use what you know while i-"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I’m not Lloyd!” He screamed back at her. Lloyd ran to the edge of the ship and jumped.

The captain snapped up as he heard the call of a man overboard. Both the masked man and the captain rushed out of the room to get to the deck.

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Doesn't matter, whatever you know, you know. So I think we should use what you know while i-"

The captain snapped up as he heard the call of a man overboard. Both the masked man and the captain rushed out of the room to get to the deck.

Aryanna dropped her hand. "Lloyd," she whispered, hurrying to the deck.

Both men arrived on the deck in seconds, running towards Cadenza where the call was raised. They looked over the edge before the masked man started to take off his armor as quickly as he could; the captain had no armor on him, and so he dove straight into the water, diving down to reach for Lloyd.

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

Both men arrived on the deck in seconds, running towards Cadenza where the call was raised. They looked over the edge before the masked man started to take off his armor as quickly as he could; the captain had no armor on him, and so he dove straight into the water, diving down to reach for Lloyd.

He saw someone coming for him, they wouldn’t take him, he needed to know and... he had to escape. He swam away as quickly as he could while heading further down.

He saw someone coming for him, they wouldn’t take him, he needed to know and... he had to escape. He swam away as quickly as he could while heading further down.

Being a Navy man, the captain was a capable swimmer, but the man was going down far faster than he should have. He had to give up quickly to rise back up to the surface for air. By the time that he got back up, the masked man had finished taking off his armor with other sailors arriving with floatation devices. The man kept his bronze mask on as he shouted to the captain, "where is he?!"

He realized that he had no air, he had read in the dictionary about air, humans breathed air, if you went underwater for too long you ran out of air and drowned.

"Lloyd! Come back!" Aryanna leaned out farther, searching for him beneath the surface.