Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

*Deep breath*

I always feel so intimidated posting things in big RPs, even though the people here are the exact same people that I talk to literally everywhere else. I guess 130 pages does that to me :P.

So

I've been referred here by people, namely @Vapor and @Ookla the Channelknight (yes I'm aware those tags don't work) and I've wanted to join an actual RP for some time now. Side Tales is... moving, but slow, and the OG FotT is members-only :P But from what I've heard Siren's Call is open and friendly! So here I am.

I don't plan on reading all 3226 posts in this topic (sorry, I know, ridiculous) But I very much would like to know what's going on... a brief TL;DR, if you would. I'll read the OP and post my character and stuff later after I post elsewhere so that can be my 2,000th. I'm close! :lol: 

Thanks! Hope to join soon.

8 minutes ago, Ookla's Dice said:

*Deep breath*

I always feel so intimidated posting things in big RPs, even though the people here are the exact same people that I talk to literally everywhere else. I guess 130 pages does that to me :P.

So

I've been referred here by people, namely @Vapor and @Ookla the Channelknight (yes I'm aware those tags don't work) and I've wanted to join an actual RP for some time now. Side Tales is... moving, but slow, and the OG FotT is members-only :P But from what I've heard Siren's Call is open and friendly! So here I am.

I don't plan on reading all 3226 posts in this topic (sorry, I know, ridiculous) But I very much would like to know what's going on... a brief TL;DR, if you would. I'll read the OP and post my character and stuff later after I post elsewhere so that can be my 2,000th. I'm close! :lol: 

Thanks! Hope to join soon.

Welcome, Mat!

Uhh... geeze. TL;DRs are PAINFUL to write...

59 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza turned to survey the boat, not sure what to do. So she made an ice chair at the side and sat down to drop ice in the water. It helped her think.

The man went about and helped organize what was happening on the ship, being sure to get restraints on both Kane and Trace before having them placed in the Brig. After this was done, he turned and walked towards Cadenza. "Do you need any medical assistance?"

Don't look at me, I'm also a new guy. I haven't even shared my character's name.

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

*deep breath*
So Aryanna hired Jay to protect her from the Talon, Cadenza and Janice got mixed up in it. Lloyd joined to help us. We met some Yevon people who wrecked shop with us and kidnapped a dude (forgot about that plot line....) and tried to kidnap Janice. We ended up getting taken to the mainland, getting blown up by Kane and Aryanna got kidnapped by him. Quinn interrogated us for a bit in the aftermath, we escaped and made it to a Talon base where we thought Aryanna would be. We stole a boat and went for Talongarde, where we got captured again. Janice broke us out by going super saiyan and is now evil, Lloyd died but was resurrected, and now Kane and evil Janice are captured.  

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man went about and helped organize what was happening on the ship, being sure to get restraints on both Kane and Trace before having them placed in the Brig. After this was done, he turned and walked towards Cadenza. "Do you need any medical assistance?"

She winced. "Yeah, probably."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

She winced. "Yeah, probably."

The man nodded, "I'll get someone on that then." He walked off and grabbed a Sailor before sending him towards Cadenza. As the Sailor approached, he had a slightly fearful look in his eyewgich quickly vanished as he came to Cadenza. "How may I help you ma'am?"

5 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The man nodded, "I'll get someone on that then." He walked off and grabbed a Sailor before sending him towards Cadenza. As the Sailor approached, he had a slightly fearful look in his eyewgich quickly vanished as he came to Cadenza. "How may I help you ma'am?"

"I think I need medical attention. Where do I go?"

Why did you do that? Janice asked.

Do what?

Threaten my friend! You didn't need to do that.

Yes I did. I'm going to DESTROY you, Janice.

You'll never hurt my friends again.

Trace didn't reply. She just sat in her little prison cell, waiting until the boat reached land. Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long.

Kane sat in his cell, back to the corridor, grinning.

"Why are you here?" Quinn was evidently uneasy about his surrender.

Kane, his back still towards her, grinned wider. "I've realized the error in my ways of course."

She folded her arms, obviously unconvinced. "Why do I not believe you?"

Kane shrugged. "I imagine it is because you feel you can't trust me. You are still angry that the path I chose diverged from yours, and despite anything I do or say, you will believe that I am nothing more than a husk of my former self."

Quinn glowered at him. "What game are you playing at?"

Kane looked up towards the one window in his cell, it cast a shaft of light through the dim interior of his confinement.

"The endgame."

Spoiler

Amazon.com: Avengers-Endgame DVD: Movies & TV

Quinn glared, her tone icy. "You will fail."

Kane stood up, turning to face her. "I'll be sorry to disappoint you."

He paused looking back at his singular window.

"May I speak with the girl?"

Quinn ignored him, turning to walk away. 

Kane's smile grew wider. "You can't run from what's coming! Myria will be first! Sabir will follow!"

Quinn shut the blast door, fuming, leaving Kane to rot in his cell.

Edited by I Am A Fish

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane sat in his cell, back to the hall, grinning.

"Why are you here?" Quinn was evidently uneasy about his surrender.

Kane, his back still towards her, grinned wider. "I've realized the error in my ways of course."

She folded her arms, obviously unconvinced. "Why do I not believe you?"

Kane shrugged. "I imagine it is because you feel you can't trust me. You are still angry that the path I chose diverged from yours, and despite anything I do or say, you will believe that I am nothing more than a husk of my former self."

Quinn glowered at him. "What game are you playing at?"

Kane looked up towards the one window in his cell, it cast a shaft of light through the dim interior of his confinement.

"The endgame."

Quinn glared, her tone icy. "You will fail."

Kane stood up, turning to face her. "I'll be sorry to disappoint you."

He paused looking back at his singular window.

"May I speak with the girl?"

Quinn ignored him, turning to walk away. 

Kane's smile grew wider. "You can't run from what's coming! Myria will be first! Sabir will follow!"

Quinn shut the blast door, fuming, leaving Kane to rot in his cell.

The girl, as in me?

"I'll take ya to the sick bay ma'am, if you'll follow me." The Sailor started to walk off, expecting Cadenza to follow.

Cadenza walked stiffly after him, dissolving her chair.

Stiffly because it hurts, not because she's being prejudiced or anything.

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza walked stiffly after him, dissolving her chair.

As he walked down into the ship itself, leaving the deck, the sailor glanced to be sure that no officer was within earshot, then spoke to Cadenza as they walked. "Ma'am, if I were you, I'd get away from him as soon as you could."

As he walked down into the ship itself, leaving the deck, the sailor glanced to be sure that no officer was within earshot, then spoke to Cadenza as they walked. "Ma'am, if I were you, I'd get away from him as soon as you could."

"Which one?"

The sailor nodded off towards the direction that the masked man went. "Him, get away from him."

Cadenza's eyes furrowed. "Him? Why?"

Most people have chosen to use a specific emotion and turn it into something else. Cadenza's something of an exception. She takes water(including vapor, condensation, and mist) and turns it into ice. At some point in that process, she moves it into whatever shape she wants. So she's like a really short, hardcore, Indian-looking Elsa.