Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Simple logic; stay away from the Cinder Colonel."

Um... most people(like I said) take fear, pain, or some emotion like that and turn it into force, or healing ability...

"I'm not sure how capable I am of that, but I'll try. Thanks."

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"So I did kill you. You came back? Interesting." Trace leaned forward. "My Queen? What is it that you need to know about her?"

“No, you killed Lloyd. I am something else.” He smiled noticing that he’d got her attention. “I need to know everything, I want to know all that you know.”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“No, you killed Lloyd. I am something else.” He smiled noticing that he’d got her attention. “I need to know everything, I want to know all that you know.”

"She is god." Trace said simply. "She is perfection. Only through her can one become true. You humans go through life worshipping a higher power... and yet you shun and destroy her priests."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"She is god." Trace said simply. "She is perfection. Only through her can one become true. You humans go through life worshipping a higher power... and yet you shun and destroy her priests."

“I am not a human, I am a successful version of you. I don’t have to deal with the former soul of my body.”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"What was the Cinder Offensive?"

As the sailor made his way through the ship, the path got more and more confusing. "Don't know for sure, some guys higher up tried to keep it hush-hush for whatever reason. All I got is the scuttlebutt of the crew, but they say that he launched an attack that killed thousands of civilians."

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

As the sailor made his way through the ship, it got more and more confusing. "Don't know for sure, some guys higher up tried to keep it hush-hush for whatever reason. All I got is the scuttlebutt of the crew, but they say that he launched an attack that killed thousands of civilians."

"Wow, really? Do you know why he keeps that mask on?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You ask for truth... and then you speak blasphemy."

“If Your queen really was god then she wouldn’t have trouble with humans, her minions like you wouldn’t be able to die. If she is god, then why can Yevon be killed?”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“If Your queen really was god then she wouldn’t have trouble with humans, her minions like you wouldn’t be able to die. If she is god, then why can Yevon be killed?”

"She completes our souls, so that when we die, we join her. We become like her. She hates only those who hate her." Trace sat back. "That's why she hates humans."

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Wow, really? Do you know why he keeps that mask on?"

The sailor looked around the halls, making sure that once again there were no officers in earshot. "From what I hear, he ain't never told nobody 'bout it, but I hear that half of his face was stolen by a witch. The only reason she didn't get his whole face is because he killed her before she could."

"She completes our souls, so that when we die, we join her. We become like her. She hates only those who hate her." Trace sat back. "That's why she hates humans."

“So what’s your goal, to kill all humans who won’t join your ranks?”

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The sailor looked around the halls, making sure that once again there were no officers in earshot. "From what I hear, he ain't never told nobody 'bout it, but I hear that half of his face was stolen by a witch. The only reason she didn't get his whole face is because he killed her before she could."

"Sounds like hearsay to me, but I'll remember that."

"Our Queen's goal is beyond my knowledge. As her priest, it is simply my duty to do as she wills." Trace suddenly scowls. "As should've been Janice's duty."

“Janice was human, not able to resist her emotions. Your Queen doesn’t trust you from what it sounds like, she thinks you will turn out the same as Janice.”

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Sounds like hearsay to me, but I'll remember that."

"Why else would the mask be bronze? I hear that witches and their magic are weak to bronze." Right as the sailor finished his statement, he rounded a corner and walked down a hall. He pointed towards a door. "There's the sick bay ma'am."

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Why else would the mask be bronze? I hear that witches and their magic are weak to bronze." Right as the sailor finished his statement, he rounded a corner and walked down a hall. He pointed towards a door. "There's the sick bay ma'am."

"Thank you." Cadenza walked through the door, considering what she'd heard.