Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

34 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

"And when the time comes, you will know what to do."

With that, Kane stood up, and retreated deeper into the darkness that was his cell.

14 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna sat down, turning her head away.

The Colonel entered the room and spared a glance towards Aryanna before moving towards the cell. He stood before Kane's cell and simply watched.

4 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The Colonel entered the room and spared a glance towards Aryanna before moving towards the cell. He stood before Kane's cell and simply watched.

“What are you hiding?” Lloyd said from the corner of the room.

42 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“What are you hiding?” Lloyd said from the corner of the room.

Without taking his eyes off of Kane, the colonel spoke to Lloyd and Aryanna. "I have two things to tell you. First off, we're approaching shore." The colonel paused as he watched Kane, gauging his reaction.

@I Am A Fish

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

Without taking his eyes off of Kane, the colonel spoke to Lloyd and Aryanna. "I have two things to tell you. First off, we're approaching shore." The colonel paused as he watched Kane, gauging his reaction.

@I Am A Fish

“And the second?”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I suggest we get rid of Trace before we get to shore.”

The colonel placed a hand on his sidearm. "As much as I'd like to take care of her personally, I have orders from up top which clearly state that she is to be brought in alive."

2 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel placed a hand on his sidearm. "As much as I'd like to take care of her personally, I have orders from up top which clearly state that she is to be brought in alive."

“Keeping her alive won’t be your problem. The problem is going to be keeping you alive.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Keeping her alive won’t be your problem. The problem is going to be keeping you alive.”

"I have my orders, and I have to follow them. If I could kill her now, then she'd already be dead. Besides, I've done enough to piss off command."

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"I have my orders, and I have to follow them. If I could kill her now, then she'd already be dead. Besides, I've done enough to piss off command."

“Fair enough.” 

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna stood up, walking out of the room. Coming to a door, she stared at Trace, not saying anything.

Lloyd followed Aryanna into the room staying by the door to see what would happen.

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Trace was picking at her fingernail. "Hey, Aryanna. What's up?"

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Fair enough.” 

Lloyd followed Aryanna into the room staying by the door to see what would happen.

Aryanna glanced back at Lloyd, then turned her attention back to Trace. "Why did you come here?"

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Ooh. You and the heretic. Have you two considered dating yet?"

"Dating? Him and I?"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Ooh. You and the heretic. Have you two considered dating yet?"

Lloyd thought about the definition for a second. He remembered and then looked at the Yevon. “Was that something you thought or was that Janice?”

8 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna glanced back at Lloyd, then turned her attention back to Trace. "Why did you come here?"

"Dating? Him and I?"

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd thought about the definition for a second. He remembered and then looked at the Yevon. “Was that something you thought or was that Janice?”

"I thought of it, but I doubt Janice disagrees. As for why I'm here... well, you guys captured me. If you hadn't, I'd likely be somewhere else."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I thought of it, but I doubt Janice disagrees. As for why I'm here... well, you guys captured me. If you hadn't, I'd likely be somewhere else."

“Why does your queen want you to even temporarily serve an impure creature?”