Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Why are you here, exactly? I'm talking with your girlfriend. You can go ahead and call somebody else an idiot."

“It’s just... we have such a special connection. I’m honest and tell you about how you and your queen can be outsmarted by a chicken and you  tell lies about how you can kill everyone.”

15 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"You heard me, you say that you're going to face trial. However, your friend seems convinced that she's in the right, and we're in the wrong. If she's not lying, then she must reject our system of justice for something else. So I will ask once more, whose justice?"

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I thought of it, but I doubt Janice disagrees. As for why I'm here... well, you guys captured me. If you hadn't, I'd likely be somewhere else."

"Why did you come where you could get captured? Why did you come to the ship?"

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“It’s just... we have such a special connection. I’m honest and tell you about how you and your queen can be outsmarted by a chicken and you  tell lies about how you can kill everyone.”

"How do you know that your 'outsmarting' isn't just part of my Queen's plan?"

Spoiler

You may have outsmarted me, but i outsmarted your understanding Blank  Template - Imgflip

Just now, Vapor said:

"Why did you come where you could get captured? Why did you come to the ship?"

Turning to Aryanna, Trace replied, "I didn't come to the ship to get captured. The plan was to capture you and your boyfriend, take them to the Talon, and get out. Unfortunately, he decided to be in the ocean, randomly, and Janice picked the most inconvenient time to surface."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

What am I, chopped liver? I get it, I get it. We already chatted. :P

*whose

11 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"You heard me, you say that you're going to face trial. However, your friend seems convinced that she's in the right, and we're in the wrong. If she's not lying, then she must reject our system of justice for something else. So I will ask once more, who's justice?"

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"How do you know that your 'outsmarting' isn't just part of my Queen's plan?"

Reveal hidden contents

You may have outsmarted me, but i outsmarted your understanding Blank  Template - Imgflip

Turning to Aryanna, Trace replied, "I didn't come to the ship to get captured. The plan was to capture you and your boyfriend, take them to the Talon, and get out. Unfortunately, he decided to be in the ocean, randomly, and Janice picked the most inconvenient time to surface."

Aryanna frowned. "But why did Kane and you surrender? You could easily break out, from what you've said."

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Because the chicken knows all.”

"I mean... can't argue with that logic.

12 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna frowned. "But why did Kane and you surrender? You could easily break out, from what you've said."

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Something to do with her suit.”

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"What I'm trying to ask is, why did her suit do that? If I didn't know better, I'd think they want to be here."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“That’s what I want to know.” Lloyd narrowed his eyes at Trace.

"They didn't tell me anything. Kane was just as wary of me as he would've been you guys."

24 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"You heard me, you say that you're going to face trial. However, your friend seems convinced that she's in the right, and we're in the wrong. If she's not lying, then she must reject our system of justice for something else. So I will ask once more, whose justice?"

"You assume that "my friend's" goals and ideologies align with mine. I will be standing in a Sabirian court, under Sabirian law, so I will be facing Sabirian justice."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"And there's nothing I can say to make you believe me. My plan is to kill Janice and purify myself. Simple as that."

“I’m going to have to corrupt you with my impure curse.”

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

"You assume that "my friend's" goals and ideologies align with mine. I will be standing in a Sabirian court, under Sabirian law, so I will be facing Sabirian justice."

"Then I won't take that from you. Although I can't say the same for command." The colonel paused, then shook his head. He then spoke under his breath, as if to himself. "That woman's influence on me."

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

I'm trying to find a way to jump in, but I need to know a few things:

1. Who's on what side (give me display names, not character names :P)
  2. Where the main party is
  3. What the main conflict is
  4. What is going on outside of where the main party is, in the same city

Thanks!

(Also, I'm changing Maddy's 'side' to 'Whatever she wants' :ph34r: