Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Name: Cruz
Species: Sylven (Snake)
Aspects: Unknown
Profession: Successful Businessman and Owner of a Local Store; Undercover Assassin
Weapons: has literally most weapons; only carries what is feasible
Team: None
Appearance: 24-year-old man. Average height. Curly blonde hair. “Snakelike” grin.
Personality: Extroverted. Charming. Very friendly though and is passionate about doing what’s right.

I have not followed this much at all so I'm going to figure out Cruz's history and worldbuilding as I go.

Cruz sat at his store in the location where his store was, thinking about the money that he has made thus far from his store selling the items.

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd looks at the floor. “You were in trouble and... I don’t know.”

"I'm glad you did, even if you didn't end up fighting. And... if you want to talk to Kade - you know, to try to get your memories back - then we can probably make it happen."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"I'm glad you did, even if you didn't end up fighting. And... if you want to talk to Kade - you know, to try to get your memories back - then we can probably make it happen."

“Good idea.” Lloyd walks out and goes into Kane’s cell(/room thingy) “Who was Lloyd?”

@I Am A Fish

22 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

"You assume that "my friend's" goals and ideologies align with mine. I will be standing in a Sabirian court, under Sabirian law, so I will be facing Sabirian justice."

22 hours ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Then I won't take that from you. Although I can't say the same for command." The colonel paused, then shook his head. He then spoke under his breath, as if to himself. "That woman's influence on me."

"Keep you secrets then, prisoner. I look forward for when we get to shore." The colonel turned abruptly as he spoke, he then left to find the group.