Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"If there isn't anymore... then why are you still here?"

"Because it's more convenient than anywhere else." Cadenza sat down against the wall, hiding her wince with a casual smile.

Edited by Ookla the Grammatical

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Because it's more convenient than anywhere else." Cadenza sat down against the wall, wincing slightly.

"Janice was especially reluctant to hurt you. From what I can gather, you lived a pampered life, but decided to go become a yevon-hunting vigilante one day. The fact that you two became fast friends is... intriguing."

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Janice was especially reluctant to hurt you. From what I can gather, you lived a pampered life, but decided to go become a yevon-hunting vigilante one day. The fact that you two became fast friends is... intriguing."

"That's definitely condensed, but fairly accurate. And some people just go together like (inventing new canon/backstory for Cadenza) marshmallows and jam."

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"That's definitely condensed, but fairly accurate. And some people just go together like (inventing new canon/backstory for Cadenza) marshmallows and jam."

"You aren't very experienced with pain, are you, Cadenza? Janice seems to think so. Did you know that every time you got hurt, she felt responsible? Every single time."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You aren't very experienced with pain, are you, Cadenza? Janice seems to think so. Did you know that every time you got hurt, she felt responsible? Every single time."

"Really. That's a shame, let her know that it's not true for me. Thanks for telling me!"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“That’s what some would say about you.”

Kane laughed. 

"I'm not dead am I? And by the end of the week, I will be anything but forgotten."

Exposition.

I HAVE A MASTER PLAN!!!

Sabir is a democracy...

Hehehehehehe

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kane snorted. 

"Lloyd thought he knew."

He walked to the front of his cell, and looked Lloyd dead in the eye.

"I fight for a cause that you don't understand, and never will."

"How about you try enlightening me."