Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

9 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"The one called Jay is trying to get everyone together for some reason. I think he wants you too."

Lloyd sighs. “If I must.” Lloyd goes to the deck.

Okay I’m going to sleep now, bye!

Looks like I missed like 5 pages of you all snarking each other, which was amusing. Let's get some plot moving

To Janice

Your friend Kane has some kind of plan, I presume? I will not allow you to be experimented on or changed back.

Once everyone gets to the topdeck, Jay says "All right, I have a contact with someone who might be able to cure Janice. He's currently in Amaria, but that's our only chance..."

2 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Once everyone gets to the topdeck, Jay says "All right, I have a contact with someone who might be able to cure Janice. He's currently in Amaria, but that's our only chance..."

Aryanna perks up. "Cure Janice?"

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"Of course not"

"Good, I have received orders from command to accompany you and your group for a time. As soon as this ship reaches shore I'll need to secure the prisoners, but then I have my orders."

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

5 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Good, I have received orders from command to accompany you and your group for a time. As soon as this ship reaches shore I'll need to secure the prisoners, but then I have my orders."

"With command's permission, we'd like to take the girl. She hasn't committed any crimes except against us"

1 hour ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"I will need to check, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Command is very interested in those two."

“Too bad, we’re the only reason you have either so we should get first dibs.”

2 hours ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"I don't think you know how military protocol works, with them being in our custody."

“If you think they’re aren’t here by choice then I don’t think you understand.” Lloyd said accusingly.

He just loves making enemies.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“If you think they’re aren’t here by choice then I don’t think you understand.” Lloyd said accusingly.

"It's not up to me, this isn't even my ship. If you want them to go with you, the proper authority has to approve it. There's a system that we have to follow."

He doesn't much care for you yet.

Edited by The Ookla's Guard

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"And if we don't follow the system?" challenged Cadenza.

The colonel gives a slight and almost indiscernible wince. He collects himself almost immediately. "There are consequences. The more you don't follow the system, the more it punishes you. You agreed to follow it the moment you stepped foot on this ship."