Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

59 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel shouted as he and his men continued to rain bullets towards Trace. "Prepare the nets! Alert the garrison! MOVE!" The colonel started to follow Trace with a number of men.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I don’t know, everything was kinda unclear back there.”

"I'm just gonna go. Bye!"

Trace jumped off the ship, sending small beads of force back at the soldiers to keep them at bay.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Trace jumped off the ship, sending small beads of force back at the soldiers to keep them at bay.

While others flee back, the colonel managed to stand firm with quite a bit of effort. "After her!" The colonel moved to disembark from the ship the normal way, trying to get his soldiers moving.

Cruz hid in the shadows behind a building, watching as a figure jumped off the ship and as the very air itself condensed around it.

A chase, a hunt. Brought to his home. He was still in his shopkeeper's attire with his armor strapped underneath. Checking to be sure no one was around, he pulled out a knife in case things went south.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Lloyd was confused, the person who was in need of help here was Janice, the poor soul stuck inside of Trace. But Trace was the bad guy right, he couldn’t help her right? Lloyd jumped down after Trace. “Soooooo?”

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Ooh, should we pursue? Or wait, duh." Cadenza stared at Trace, willing the water vapor to condense around her.

Trace grunted, shaking off the water and running further.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd was confused, the person who was in need of help here was Janice, the poor soul stuck inside of Trace. But Trace was the bad guy right, he couldn’t help her right? Lloyd jumped down after Trace. “Soooooo?”

"So what?"