Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Cruz sneaked closer to the approaching figure. Why did he always have to get himself involved in these things?

Oh, right, part of him remembered. Money. Or whatever else he wanted to have.

He positioned himself in the person's--a young girl?--path, concealed.

Edited by Knight of Iron

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Trace slammed right into him.

Cruz rolled the girl over onto her back and came out on top, knife to her neck and gun to her head. He gave his snakelike grin.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't send you back towards those people over there?"

In truth, he had no idea if he could even get any money for this girl or how much value they placed on their escaped prisoner. But he hoped.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz rolled the girl over onto her back and came out on top, knife to her neck and gun to her head. He gave his snakelike grin.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't send you back towards those people over there?"

In truth, he had no idea if he could even get any money for this girl or how much value they placed on their escaped prisoner. But he hoped.

"Who the heck are you?"

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

The colonel and his men were catching up, although they were still a short ways off. The soldiers hesitated as another figure got involved, but the colonel pushed them forward.

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Umm... you like kniving people? I like kniving people."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"The guy going to turn you over unless you give me a really good reason not to. Better be fast."

“I have a better one.” Lloyd threw Cruz off of Trace.