Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Hold up just a second."

Trace turned around, smirking at Cadenza, then released her powers and shattered the pillar of ice.

@Ookla the Grammatical

*considers trying to make ice wings* :P

Cadenza fell, then made another slide. It was second nature by now to land and slide down, although she did it... less than gracefully. Cadenza frowned. She'd lost her vantage point!

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Hold up just a second."

Trace turned around, smirking at Cadenza, then released her powers and shattered the pillar of ice.

@Ookla the Grammatical

The colonel watched as the pillar shattered, but he failed to see where Trace had gone. "Fan out and search the area!" The colonel ran over to Cadenza right after he finished giving orders.

9 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz led her behind a few restaurants near the shore until they reached a junky backyard. He slipped down a concealed entrance into a small underground cavern.

Lloyd entered. “Hello.”

1 minute ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel watched as the pillar shattered, but he failed to see where Trace had gone. "Fan out and search the area!" The colonel ran over to Cadenza right after he finished giving orders.

"Hi," she said, poking at her side. She didn't think she'd done any more damage. "They went into this junkyard, then went into a tunnel. I didn't see any more than that."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd entered. “Hello.”

Cruz was not amused, but he didn't seem to much of a threat at the moment.

He sealed off the entrance from the inside with thick, Althemeyan steel doors. His safehouse. Completely concealed from the outside, you wouldn't even be able to tell there was an entrance.

or whatever the steel is called, I can't look it up right now

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Hi," she said, poking at her side. She didn't think she'd done any more damage. "They went into this junkyard, then went into a tunnel. I didn't see any more than that."

"No, don't tell me. I know that I could never influence you so that you would tell me, so why even try? As soon the men finish their initial search, we'll have to call it off to save our manpower. It would seem that she escaped with no hope of finding her." All the while that the colonel spoke, he kept a straight face.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Do you want to get disintegrated?"

“Been there ,done that. It’s not as much fun as it sounds.”

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz was not amused, but he didn't seem to much of a threat at the moment.

He sealed off the entrance from the inside with thick, Althemeyan steel doors. His safehouse. Completely concealed from the outside, you wouldn't even be able to tell there was an entrance.

”Oooooo fancy!”

Just now, The Ookla's Guard said:

"No, don't tell me. I know that I could never influence you so that you would tell me, so why even try? As soon the men finish their initial search, we'll have to call it off to save our manpower. It would seem that she escaped with no hope of finding her." All the while that the colonel spoke, he kept a straight face.

"Oh, right. Yeah, I'll never tell you!"

Cruz switched on the industrial lights of the cave, revealing the little base he had built for himself in emergencies. Stocked with weapons and spy equipment straight from Myria. He had made a small fortune from a few of his assassinations, and another small fortune from his successful shop.

And, of course, the lights moved to reveal many of the tunnels he used to navigate underneath the island.

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz switched on the industrial lights of the cave, revealing the little base he had built for himself in emergencies. Stocked with weapons and spy equipment straight from Myria. He had made a small fortune from a few of his assassinations, and another small fortune from his successful shop.

And, of course, the lights moved to reveal many of the tunnels he used to navigate underneath the island.

“Oooh!” Lloyd moved straight to the weapons. “Can I have one?!”

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Give me a reason not to turn you two over and collect a reward." Back to business, it was. "What do you have to offer me?"

Lloyd narrowed his eyes. “Why shouldn’t we kill you?” 

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto