Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Ok, that's on me. I thought we were headed to Raodea, I didn't remember saying anything about Sabir. What would you guys prefer? Raodea indeed has a bunch of nobles, and while it is somewhat democratic (most of the islands will elect a new ruling family if, somehow, all members of the old one die), Sabir is the one that's the most like that. Kane might still be able to pull off whatever his plan is in Raodea, that just depends on what it is.

Alternatively, we could have Kane get sent to Sabir for trial for some legal reasons, either that he's exploited or just conveniently, while the rest of us stay in Raodea.

Thoughts? (Also, thanks Knight for being on top of the worldbuilding and stuff, you rock)

Jay walks out of an alley towards Cadenza and the rest. "Lost her. I just hope she stays safe. Lloyd should be able to stay with her, so nothing too bad can happen."

17 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay walks out of an alley towards Cadenza and the rest. "Lost her. I just hope she stays safe. Lloyd should be able to stay with her, so nothing too bad can happen."

Well Quinn is with the Sabirian military, and you said they were near Talongarde, so I kinda assumed...

24 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Well Quinn is with the Sabirian military, and you said they were near Talongarde, so I kinda assumed...

Sabir is the closest country to Talongarde, but Raodea is also fairly close. (So is Roanoke, but they're not sending out any ships for this, they don't have the resources to do that)

1 hour ago, 00kla said:

The colonel walked with Cadenza, his visible features seeming far too youthful for a man of his rank. "It's a shame, I'll have to call off the search. I can't keep my men spread thin like this; leaves them vulnerable."

12 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel walked with Cadenza, his visible features seeming far too youthful for a man of his rank. "It's a shame, I'll have to call off the search. I can't keep my men spread thin like this; leaves them vulnerable."

"Quite a shame. And that's smart of you."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Quite a shame. And that's smart of you."

The colonel nodded. "Command won't be happy with me, but it won't be the first time." He turned to Jay, "since my first mission has  . . . failed, that means I need to begin with my second mission Duster Jay."

Just now, Ookla's Dice said:

He's got an interesting backstory. Probably something that we should use a Direct Message for, but it's definitely possible. If anything, Maddy would know of Adain in some way.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Nicknames? Like what, Colonel Talcum?" Powder, thought Cadenza.

"I don't like them. Call me Colonel, Talcum, or Colonel Talcum."