Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Toledo has nothing to do with it. New York, however...

Jay snaps out of a reverie. "Good to meet you, Colonel. I found a contact who might be able to help Janice's condition. That was my plan, at least, to try and contact him and meet up to try and take her to his laboratory in Amaria. That doesn't seem possible at the moment though"

9 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay snaps out of a reverie. "Good to meet you, Colonel. I found a contact who might be able to help Janice's condition. That was my plan, at least, to try and contact him and meet up to try and take her to his laboratory in Amaria. That doesn't seem possible at the moment though"

"Duster Jay, I think it would be a good idea to have your 'contact' ready and waiting if we meet up with this Janice."

10 hours ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Duster Jay, I think it would be a good idea to have your 'contact' ready and waiting if we meet up with this Janice."

Thanks FIsh, sorry about that. Hopefully it doesn't ruin your plans :P 

"Agreed. Well, Cadenza, looks like we should get Aryanna and see if we can find somewhere to stay in town. We can wait for Jack to meet us and for Trace to show herself"

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Sounds great. Who do you want to slay first?"

Cruz considered.

"Let's save this island for last. Preferably we can start a few islands over. I'll allow you access to my variety of weapons and such; prove to me you are a capable assassin. Take out the nobles there, and then I'll help you."

1 hour ago, 00kla said:

"Agreed. Well, Cadenza, looks like we should get Aryanna and see if we can find somewhere to stay in town. We can wait for Jack to meet us and for Trace to show herself"

"Sounds like a plan, although mountain woman'd be fine on her own." Cadenza smirked.

12 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz considered.

"Let's save this island for last. Preferably we can start a few islands over. I'll allow you access to my variety of weapons and such; prove to me you are a capable assassin. Take out the nobles there, and then I'll help you."

"Great. Which island should we hit first?"

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I can never keep track of which island is which, so I'll just take your word for it."

“Alright, we’ll go down the tunnel here and make our way to my boat. First, we need to determine what we are going to do with Lloyd, since you obviously haven’t killed him yet.”

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

“Alright, we’ll go down the tunnel here and make our way to my boat. First, we need to determine what we are going to do with Lloyd, since you obviously haven’t killed him yet.”

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

"The reason I haven't killed him yet is because I haven't killed him yet."