Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

9 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quinn smirked. "I already have a read on his location, we tagged Kane while he was imprisoned."

She pulled a pistol from her belt, and turned to walk off. "You coming? Or not?"

Ignore my previous responses. 

"Yes, that was a smart move. I'll send a few of my squads with you for now. Do you mind if I meet with the town-lord before I come with you? I have a small matter that must be settled."

1 hour ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

"Yes, that was a smart move. I'll send a few of my squads with you for now. Do you mind if I meet with the town-lord before I come with you? I have a small matter that must be settled."

Quinn glanced at him, annoyed. "What part of dangerous war criminal do you not understand?"

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quinn glanced at him, annoyed. "What part of dangerous war criminal do you not understand?"

"All of it, that's why I think it's best if I get more help. Would you rather we go charging into this headfirst together and both end up dead?"

Tulcam paused for a brief moment, composing himself. "I think it's best if we choose when and how we take him. More importantly, I think it's best if we have overwhelming power."

13 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Actually, it might be good to sneak away right now. They do seem pretty occupied," Cadenza stage-whispered to Jay.

Lloyd walked up to Cadenza and Jay. “When are you leaving?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“What are you looking at?”:ph34r:

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Maddy."

Am I confused? Or are all of us in like the same spot. Colonel, Cadenza and me, and then you just showed up with Jay?

1 minute ago, Ookla's Dice said:

Maddy instinctively stood up straighter. "Loyal to Lord Douger of this island, Duster in the grand army.

"And you?"

“I’m loyal to everyone and no one. Why did you join the army?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I’m loyal to everyone and no one. Why did you join the army?”

Indirect answer, Maddy noticed. This one might be trouble. But who was she to judge these strangers? If Colonel knew them they couldn't be too bad.

"My parents were directly involved in the army and good friends of Lord Douger's. I was born and raised in the military and when they passed, joined full-time."

9 minutes ago, Ookla's Dice said:

Indirect answer, Maddy noticed. This one might be trouble. But who was she to judge these strangers? If Colonel knew them they couldn't be too bad.

"My parents were directly involved in the army and good friends of Lord Douger's. I was born and raised in the military and when they passed, joined full-time."

“So you did it cause your parents did?”

@Ookla the Channelknight

I'm going to skip some travelling by Cruz's motorboat. They've reached the island.

Cruz stepped out of the motorboat and onto the shore of De-Ar, the home island of some real nasty nobles. The kid could prove herself here. If she actually managed the stealth of this, Cruz just might consider helping her out with this revolution thing--if even just to upset the entire country. It would be risky, though.

They walked to a decent-sized manor, with flat rooftops and expansive gardens. Cruz stopped a fair distance away from the manor itself  

"Go ahead. Kill the family, and you've earned your name as an assassin."

I'm hoping it's nighttime. Otherwise I guess it's broad daylight for Trace.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

@Ookla the Channelknight

Cruz stepped out of the motorboat and onto the shore of De-Ar, the home island of some real nasty nobles. The kid could prove herself here. If she actually managed the stealth of this, Cruz just might consider helping her out with this revolution thing--if even just to upset the entire country. It would be risky, though.

They walked to a decent-sized manor, with flat rooftops and expansive gardens. Cruz stopped a fair distance away from the manor itself  

"Go ahead. Kill the family, and you've earned your name as an assassin."

"Alrighty then. You might want to back up."

Trace took a step back, gauging the house’s walls. After a few seconds, she began striding forwards purposefully. She activated her suit, grunting at the pain. 
A couple guards looked up as she approached. One of them gripped his spear warily, but the other let down his guard. “Hey, kid. What’s the matter? It’s real late; are you lost?”
Trace released her pain, sending invisible orbs of pure force at the guards. The orbs burst inside their chests, shattering the ribs and killing them both instantly. They fell without even screaming.
With that, she pulled against the doorknob frantically. “Help! Help! The people out here! They’re not okay!”
After a few seconds of rattling the door, someone poked their head out. Their sleepy, dazed expression quickly turned to shock as they rushed out to check on the guards. Trace slipped in through the door, sending another orb of force to slay the third person.
A guard came running down the hallway, hand groping for his sword. “Hey, what’s going on out there?”
He pushed past Trace, but found a knife in his back. With a gasp and a scream, he began to fall over. Trace pulled her dagger out, letting a drop of blood fall onto the carpet.
There were shouts, now.
Time for the fun to begin.

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“So you did it cause your parents did?”

"If your parents were directly involved with the most important man on the island, working full-time in the military, what would you do?"

18 minutes ago, Ookla's Dice said:

"If your parents were directly involved with the most important man on the island, working full-time in the military, what would you do?"

“I don’t have parents and even if I did, I would think bigger. Why would you settle for an island when there is a whole word?”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I don’t have parents and even if I did, I would think bigger. Why would you settle for an island when there is a whole word?”

Maddy's dislike of this man was instantly inflated.

"You never told me your name."

Three guards came running from either side of the hall. She threw her dagger at one, striking him in the heart. She ran towards the other two, propelling herself through the air with a burst of force. She flew past them, dropping orbs of force to smack into them as she passed. They flew backwards, hitting the back wall; dazed, but very much alive. Trace triggered the orb of force, blowing their innards and killing them both.
The qhoral dagger reappeared in her hand, and she kept running. She turned a corner, finding herself in a lobby-like room, with a cozy hearth burning in the corner. The room was devoid of people, the only sound coming from the fire.
She waited for a few seconds, letting the pain grow worse. Blood trickled down her arms, and she kept her teeth tight against the pain. Feeling that she had enough power, she released it in a concentrated ball on the fireplace. She blew it, sending burning chunks of wood everywhere and collapsing the ceiling. The carpet began to smoke, and eventually lit on fire. Perfect.
She ran to the hole, propelling herself upwards with another burst of force and landing on the second floor. Guards were running at her from all sides, some looking confused, others brandishing spears. Crap. Maybe she should’ve waited and stored some of her power before jumping back into action.
Regardless, she clutched her dagger and ran at the foremost guard. She dodged past his spear to the side, pulling her dagger across his throat as she did so. She maintained her momentum, thrusting the knife into the next guard’s chest. He fell with a scream, taking her dagger with him.
The next stabbed at her with his spear. There wasn’t much force put into it, so it just slid off her armor. It fell into her shoulder, though, cutting deep. Trace screamed, hand leaping to the wound as the guard pulled his spear out. Blood leaked through her grip, forming a stream down her arm.
“That was a mistake.” She growled.
Trace released her power, creating a massive explosion centered around herself. The guards flew around, and the floor caved in. She managed to grab onto what was left of it, hanging on by one arm as the rest crashed to the floor. She quickly lost her grip, though, falling down herself. Trace was back up with another burst to propel herself soon, though.
Maybe she should’ve looked into doing some push-ups.