Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice frowned, forcing her eyes away from the match. "I... don't know. I'm Janice, by the way." She held out her hand. "What's your name?"

"I..." It hadn't been long since Torao had been asked that the first time, but they had already come to the decision to trust this group. "I'm Torao." They cautiously shook Janice's hand. "Is that cotton candy? Can I have some?"

None of the voices spoke, though Torao's head still hurt from Headache's most recent scream.

21 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice frowned, forcing her eyes away from the match. "I... don't know. I'm Janice, by the way." She held out her hand. "What's your name?"

Yes, I know the drill. All right, A Windrunner, but they'll be blue and mostly composed of ice.

12 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

A girl walked through the door, an icy explosion following her. She was beautiful, with chocolate brown skin, glossy black hair to her waist, and striking green eyes. Her attire drew the eye, in two colors reminiscent of ice, a translucent half cape, and dainty ankle boots. She walked up to the match and cast a condescending gaze on the people idly watching it. She didn't know what was going on here, but they could obviously use her help, so she walked up to them. "What is happening here, and what are you doing?" she asked, her exotic accent emphasising the t's.

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

A girl walked through the door, an icy explosion following her. She was beautiful, with chocolate brown skin, glossy black hair to her waist, and striking green eyes. Her attire drew the eye, in two colors reminiscent of ice, a translucent half cape, and dainty ankle boots. She walked up to the match and cast a condescending gaze on the people idly watching it. She didn't know what was going on here, but they could obviously use her help, so she walked up to them. "What is happening here, and what are you doing?" she asked, her exotic accent emphasising the t's.

Torao turned around, eyes wide. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

And Jay finishes Antipode off by grabbing him and shooting him high into the sky with his Aspect! Due to the rules of Halcyon, if a competitor goes out of the shield bounds, they are out of the competition! Looks like he's going to run over and try and help Lloyd take out Kallian, but will he make it in time?

@A Windrunner

Edited by Negative_Null

On 17/09/2020 at 5:49 PM, DramaQueen said:

Torao turned around, eyes wide. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Cadenza. It's no surprise that you haven't heard of me, I'm only the youngest Duster in the history of Myria. I'm trying to find some Yevon, but no one seems to have seen any recently. Then some people took offence that I was asking, so I walked in here. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Yes, I often have that effect on people. *tosses hair*

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I'm Cadenza. It's no surprise that you haven't heard of me, I'm only the youngest Duster in the history of Myria. I'm trying to find some Yevon, but no one seems to have seen any recently. Then some people took offence that I was asking, so I walked in here. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Are you sure you didn't watch the original source material for this world, Ms. Schnee?

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

And Jay finishes Antipode off by grabbing him and shooting him high into the sky with his Aspect! Due to the rules of Halcyon, if a competitor goes out of the shield bounds, they are out of the competition! Looks like he's going to run over and try and help Lloyd take out Kallian, but will he make it in time?

@A Windrunner

Lloyd is getting impatient so he takes all the fear inside of him and in everyone around him and pours it into his opponent. This fear is a crippling fear, the fear that everyone you love is doomed because of you and there is nothing you can do to save them.

This is going to be painful to watch.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd is getting impatient so he takes all the fear inside of him and in everyone around him and pours it into his opponent. This fear is a crippling fear, the fear that everyone you love is doomed because of you and there is nothing you can do to save them.

Well I don't know what he did, folks, but Kallian is down on the ground. And, uh... now he's screaming. Maybe it wasn't anything very good. I'm sure he'll be fine though! Victory goes to Team Joy!

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, I often have that affect on people. *tosses hair*

Shouldn't that be effect? You're making a lot of grammatical errors today, Connie...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SHARDBUDDY?

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Well I don't know what he did, folks, but Kallian is down on the ground. And, uh... now he's screaming. Maybe it wasn't anything very good. I'm sure he'll be fine though! Victory goes to Team Joy!

Lloyd stops using his power, he shudders “sorry.” he whispers at the fallen duster.

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay looks at him and shrugs, then watches as Antipode plummets down to the ground, barely stopping himself with a powerful shotgun blast. 

"All right, you're in. Let's get back up there."

“Wow only one test? You’re more trusting then I thought.”

48 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Aryanna sighs. "Why are so many people acting like they're in a book and dramatically introducing themselves?"

29 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Are you sure you didn't watch the original source material for this world, Ms. Schnee?

Are you saying that I did a good job or that that's not accurate? Because I was honestly just guessing, I didn't even read the pdf thing.

25 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Shouldn't that be effect? You're making a lot of grammatical errors today, Connie...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SHARDBUDDY?

*bawling* I'M SORRY I'M JUST SO TIRED AND STRESSED AND I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I SHOULD JOIN THE SWIM TEAM WHICH WILL BE FUN AND BE WITH MY FRIEND BUT IT WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE TIRED(it starts at 5)AND EVEN MORE STRESSED AND I'M TRYING TO DO SCHOOLWORK 

So I'm sorry if I make grammar mistakes, just correct me and assume that there's something else going on. Feel free to ask me what's wrong.

BTW Cadenza's pretty short, but she is excellent at looking down her nose at people.

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna sighs. "Why are so many people acting like they're in a book and dramatically introducing themselves?"

"And who are you?" asked Cadenza, looking down her nose at the girl.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"And who are you?" asked Cadenza, looking down her nose at the girl.

"I am Aryanna, and impolite people don't belong here."

3 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“Get captured not talk when interrogated and escape with us.”

Aryanna nods. "Where do I need to go, and is there anything else we should do first?"

Just now, Vapor said:

"All right, let's talk to Jay first." She takes a deep breath. "Do you have any idea what they're going to try?"

“I could tell them you love candy and maybe all they would do is tempt you with an assortment of delicious food.”

9 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"I am Aryanna, and impolite people don't belong here."

Aryanna nods. "Where do I need to go, and is there anything else we should do first?"

"Anyway, have any of you seen Yevon near here?"

I think maybe if you say no, she'll be like 'Shame, I'd better move on then.' and then someone could call her back and invite her to stay?