Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Tulcam nodded. His voice having a sharp tone to it, as he was quite obviously annoyed at how long this was taking. "Tell lord Douger that this will only take a moment, but we need to talk now."

“Yeah, we should hurry. Trace is probably long gone by now.”

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Trace took them behind a tree, sitting down to enjoy breakfast.

Cruz jumped and caught one of the branches of the tree, and flipped himself right-side-up. He pulled out a second carrot and took a giant bite out of it.

"So, what's with this voice in your head? Drives you to kill or something?"

Lloyd need better equipment if he wanted to find Trace. If old Lloyd had had a scry then it was destroyed now. Lloyd strayed from the others going back to a more populated part of the island. He ventured into a shop and noticed a scry in a glass case at the front. If they left it out there in the open in a place where it could be easily stolen then it must be for free. Lloyd punched through the glass, grabbing the scry and getting a slice down the back of his arm. An alarm started to go off. They had better security than he had thought. It was time to go get a weapon and maybe some armour. Lloyd heard the angry shouts of alarm from behind him as he walked out of the store, and he started to run from a man pursuing him. He made it to Cruz’s former hideout and hid there till the coast was clear. The place seemed a bit battered up from Trace’s attack on him but most of the gear was still in good condition. It was time to get himself that wardrobe change everyone else had gotten.

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz jumped and caught one of the branches of the tree, and flipped himself right-side-up. He pulled out a second carrot and took a giant bite out of it.

"So, what's with this voice in your head? Drives you to kill or something?"

"Quite the opposite, actually. Tries to convince me not to kill."

9 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz sighed a little. "And why must the voice be killed? You just have a preference for killing, and this voice is just annoying? Forgive me for the question, but I really don't understand what motivates you."

"You'd probably be even more confused if I tried to explain it to you."

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You'd probably be even more confused if I tried to explain it to you."

“Maybe,” Cruz said. “Do you know why I kill? It’s not for the sake of killing, though I am, as you pointed out, an assassin. And it’s not always for the money or power, though those are useful perks.” He took another bite of a carrot. Good stuff.

“No, young Trace. I’m not that selfish. Only partly. The real reason I kill, you see, is to execute the judgements of my God, for he cannot. To bring some semblance of justice to an unjust world. The priests of this land see it as a religious duty to destroy the monsters that are Yevon. I, however, take that further. These corrupt nobles will be punished for their crimes by God himself, in the form of me.”

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Wait, are you leaving?