Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

10 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Maybe,” Cruz said. “Do you know why I kill? It’s not for the sake of killing, though I am, as you pointed out, an assassin. And it’s not always for the money or power, though those are useful perks.” He took another bite of a carrot. Good stuff.

“No, young Trace. I’m not that selfish. Only partly. The real reason I kill, you see, is to execute the judgements of my God, for he cannot. To bring some semblance of justice to an unjust world. The priests of this land see it as a religious duty to destroy the monsters that are Yevon. I, however, take that further. These corrupt nobles will be punished for their crimes by God himself, in the form of me.”

"Well... I guess I can't say I'm much different. I kill for my Queen."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... I guess I can't say I'm much different. I kill for my Queen."

Cruz nods, understanding. “In a way, we are the sword of God. It’s why I earned my  Assassin’s moniker, the Destroying Angel. Though, I must admit I’m the only who calls myself that, as I’m too stealthy to be tied to any of my murders.”

10 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz nods, understanding. “In a way, we are the sword of God. It’s why I earned my  Assassin’s moniker, the Destroying Angel. Though, I must admit I’m the only who calls myself that, as I’m too stealthy to be tied to any of my murders.”

"I just kill whoever my Queen tells me to; heck, not even then. I've never been particularly obedient." Trace finished her breakfast. "So who's your god, then?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I just kill whoever my Queen tells me to; heck, not even then. I've never been particularly obedient." Trace finished her breakfast. "So who's your god, then?"

“I follow the ways of Hiylera, God of Water, Life, Air, and Light. Killed by Pandora, God of Death and Darkness, yet she was weakened enough by the attack to not pose as much of a threat. The other Raodeans see Dusters as a holy calling, as the Yevon are supposedly of Pandora. He is said to still, somehow, appear to people. Though I’ve never really understood that, considering he’s dead and all.”

“You can see now why I have to play the role of God with the Raodeans. God is dead, but I carry on his work.”

16 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

“I follow the ways of Hiylera, God of Water, Life, Air, and Light. Killed by Pandora, God of Death and Darkness, yet she was weakened enough by the attack to not pose as much of a threat. The other Raodeans see Dusters as a holy calling, as the Yevon are supposedly of Pandora. He is said to still, somehow, appear to people. Though I’ve never really understood that, considering he’s dead and all.”

“You can see now why I have to play the role of God with the Raodeans. God is dead, but I carry on his work.”

"Death and darkness, huh?" Trace laughed lightly. "Sounds fun."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Death and darkness, huh?" Trace laughed lightly. "Sounds fun."

“Yep,” Cruz said, “Gotta fight darkness with darkness, as long as our darkness is justified.” He dropped from the tree. “And you need to learn what is justified and what is not, I think,” he said half-jokingly, “Or all of Siren will end up dead at your hands, and you will be known by any Survivors as Pandora herself.”

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Yep,” Cruz said, “Gotta fight darkness with darkness, as long as our darkness is justified.” He dropped from the tree. “And you need to learn what is justified and what is not, I think,” he said half-jokingly, “Or all of Siren will end up dead at your hands, and you will be known by any Survivors as Pandora herself.”

"I don't plan on murdering everybody."

Lloyd had found a nice shirt with a bulletproof vest inside the torso section. His pants were just baggy enough to allow easy movement but with a nice little elastic thingy at the ankles to keep him from tripping. The shirt was black on the torso and dark pine green on the sleeves, and there was a convenient hood at the back that shadowed Lloyd’s face but allowed him to see made in the same green. The pants were black with a scarlet line running up the side in an almost flame like pattern. Lloyd had recovered the weapon he had found before and had found a belt that strapped it diagonally across his back but within easy reach for an emergency. All in all he was impressed with Cruz’s wares and planned on thanking him when he caught up. His feet were bear but it didn’t bother him because of his newly discovered aspect the cut on his arm had been healed by it too somehow. His aspect seemed to be a healing aspect that drew power from light, but that was very strange considering that Lloyd’s aspect had been nothing like that.

That isn’t actually his aspect.:ph34r:

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Shidala looked from a corner. Something about this man was interesting. Her instinct told her that she should keep an eye on him. She put a quick illusion of a human on and walked up to him

”are you lost huma... traveller?”

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala looked from a corner. Something about this man was interesting. Her instinct told her that she should keep an eye on him. She put a quick illusion of a human on and walked up to him

”are you lost huma... traveller?”

“Nope, just looking for a boat.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“A very unique adventure.”

“Huh, from my experience people who say that aren’t good ones, but I will trust you this time. You must know that I am more dangerous than I seem” She said and walked away to find a boat to steal. “Oh wait!” She shouted. “Where do you stop? I will meet you later ready”.

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

“Huh, from my experience people who say that aren’t good ones, but I will trust you this time. You must know that I am more dangerous than I seem” She said and walked away to find a boat to steal. “Oh wait!” She shouted. “Where do you stop? I will meet you later ready”.

“Can you meet me here in half an hour?”

Lloyd didn’t have a lot of time so he rushed off towards the noble’s home to try to find out which island to go too. This time he didn’t bother with the guards. He vaulted in through an open window and started searching the rooms. It didn’t take long for him to find a room with computers. The alarms were going off on a single island. He grabbed a map lying on a table and marked the island with an X. He had ten minutes to get back so he’d better hurry.

Shidala was in a dark place. She didn’t exactly know where, but it was dark. Darkness scared her. Too many bad things happened in darkness. No. She couldn’t let her memories rule. That was the way to lose mind. She was too young to die. Or rather her body was. Her mind reached too high levels for someone her age. 

She went further into the darkness and suddenly heard two men, chatting not far away. She followed one of them for some time, knowing he was hunting Sylvens down. Even though, it was like twenty meters away from her, a normal human wouldn’t hear it. She strained her ears to hear them better. 
“...will you do something about it?” 
“Of course. Sylvens are my speciality. Where have you seen them?” Said the hunter. Shidala shivered. He was definitely a bad man. 
“Not far away. I was fishing...” 

As soon as she heard that she took out her knife and stabbed the hunter, because he was more dangerous. He died before even yelled anything. Then she instantly putted the knife next to other man’s neck. 
“I will leave you alive if you lend me your best ship. Try to yell and you’re dead”

He whined something and pointed somewhere in the port. 
“I have a white ship named Anny. Now leave me alive” 

Shidala smiled and killed him. He didn’t deserve life. Not at all. He would kill her in any second if he had a chance. “Now we have a boat.” She smiled and left the alley quickly. @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Edited by EmiTheNinja

4 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala was in a dark place. She didn’t exactly know where, but it was dark. Darkness scared her. Too many bad things happened in darkness. No. She couldn’t let her memories rule. That was the way to lose mind. She was too young to die. Or rather her body was. Her mind reached too high levels for someone her age. 

She went further into the darkness and suddenly heard two men, chatting not far away. She followed one of them for some time, knowing he was hunting Sylvens down. Even though, it was like twenty meters away from her, a normal human wouldn’t hear it. She strained her ears to hear them better. 
“...will you do something about it?” 
“Of course. Sylvens are my speciality. Where have you seen them?” Said the hunter. Shidala shivered. He was definitely a bad man. 
“Not far away. I was fishing...” 

As soon as she heard that she took out her knife and stabbed the hunter, because he was more dangerous. He died before even yelled anything. Then she instantly putted the knife next to other man’s neck. 
“I will leave you alive if you lend me your best ship. Try to yell and you’re dead”

He whined something and pointed somewhere in the port. 
“I have a white ship named Anny. Now leave me alive” 

Shidala smiled and killed him. He didn’t deserve life. Not at all. He would kill her in any second if he had a chance. “Now we have a boat.” She smiled and left the alley quickly. @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Lloyd waited in the alley for the person from before. He hoped they hadn’t reported him to authorities. It seemed that Lloyd may have been to trusting. “Hello?” He called through the alley.

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd waited in the alley for the person from before. He hoped they hadn’t reported him to authorities. It seemed that Lloyd may have been to trusting. “Hello?” He called through the alley.

“Hi, I’m back! I have the ship!” Shidala put on illusion as soon as she touched sun. “Now we can start the adventure!” <insert smirk and spicy emoji>

2 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Hi, I’m back! I have the ship!” Shidala put on illusion as soon as she touched sun. “Now we can start the adventure!” <insert smirk and spicy emoji>

“Let’s go then!” Lloyd said enthusiastically. He started to walk towards the harbour. “By the way, I’m Lloyd.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Let’s go then!” Lloyd said enthusiastically. He started to walk towards the harbour. “By the way, I’m Lloyd.”

“I’m Shidala. Where exactly are we going?”