Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“We can probably make it there okay, I’m a decent swimmer from what I’ve learned so far.”

“How old are you actually?” Shidala asked. “I can’t swim actually, even though I’m 18.”

Edited by EmiTheNinja

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I’m...” Lloyd thought for a moment. “A few days old.”

Shidala froze. He weren’t a normal human. He couldn’t be. Maybe he didn’t know about Sylven persecution. 
“I have a secret too. I will show you later, on the sea”.

5 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala froze. He weren’t a normal human. He couldn’t be. Maybe he didn’t know about Sylven persecution. 
“I have a secret too. I will show you later, on the sea”.

“Then let’s get going.” Lloyd started to walk faster.

“Then let’s get going.” Lloyd started to walk faster.

Shidala ran and shouted: “WHO FIRST ON THE BOAT WINS!” ignoring fact that she just killed two men. Life was too short to have trauma. Nights are for crying. She can’t have memories in the light.

3 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala ran and shouted: “WHO FIRST ON THE BOAT WINS!” ignoring fact that she just killed two men. Life was too short to have trauma. Nights are for crying. She can’t have memories in the light.

Lloyd laughed and sped up, matching Shidala’s pace until they got close to the docks where he sped up even more.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd laughed and sped up, matching Shidala’s pace until they got close to the docks where he sped up even more.

“That is not fair! I have short legs!” She shouted.

6 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“That is not fair! I have short legs!” She shouted.

Lloyd looked for something to trip over to make things more fair but could not find anything. He decided he’d just trip over his foot and fell into the water.

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

On 12/24/2020 at 1:36 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Tulcam nodded. His voice having a sharp tone to it, as he was quite obviously annoyed at how long this was taking. "Tell lord Douger that this will only take a moment, but we need to talk now."

Anyone wanna step in as lord Douger?

Lloyd looked for something to trip over to make things more fair but could not find anything. He decided he’d just trip over his foot and fell into the water.

“Well, that was dumb, Lloyd. I have to get you a nickname. Pirates do like that. You will be Wetleg.” 

8 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Well, that was dumb, Lloyd. I have to get you a nickname. Pirates do like that. You will be Wetleg.” 

“Wetleg?” Lloyd asked amused. He pulled himself onto the deck and looked back at a store. “I think I’m going to need a second outfit. Do you mind if we go shopping before we leave?”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Wetleg?” Lloyd asked amused. He pulled himself onto the deck and looked back at a store. “I think I’m going to need a second outfit. Do you mind if we go shopping before we leave?”

“Okay, Wetleg is too long, you will be Wetty. Also, why shopping? There are way easier ways” Shidala smiled evilly 

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

“Okay, Wetleg is too long, you will be Wetty. Also, why shopping? There are way easier ways” Shidala smiled evilly 

“Shopping here is fun, you don’t have to pay and you get to play hide and seek after.”

“Shopping here is fun, you don’t have to pay and you get to play hide and seek after.”

“Well, that is fun. But you know what’s even better? Killing the seeker. I think you are not tough enough, so let’s just play hide and seek.”

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Is the seeker a bad person?”

“Not always. But life is a roulette, you will never know who is good or bad. It’s always about the points of view. I would be a criminal in 10 different villages. Am I a bad person? maybe. I won’t consider myself as good. But do I have a choice? No. I didn’t. Never. I have to be strong.” Memories... they came again. Strong. Too strong. Unwanted tear went down her chick. No. Stay strong- she thought. “Well, anyway, life is life. Everyone will die at some point.”

5 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Not always. But life is a roulette, you will never know who is good or bad. It’s always about the points of view. I would be a criminal in 10 different villages. Am I a bad person? maybe. I won’t consider myself as good. But do I have a choice? No. I didn’t. Never. I have to be strong.” Memories... they came again. Strong. Too strong. Unwanted tear went down her chick. No. Stay strong- she thought. “Well, anyway, life is life. Everyone will die at some point.”

“Not everyone.” Lloyd smiles and ran into a store grabbed a normal looking outfit for both of them and ran out, ignoring the alarms. “Which boat’s ours?”

“Not everyone.” Lloyd smiles and ran into a store grabbed a normal looking outfit for both of them and ran out, ignoring the alarms. “Which boat’s ours?”

“Anny” Shidala pointed at the white boat in the corner of the harbor.

1 minute ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Anny” Shidala pointed at the white boat in the corner of the harbor.

“Let’s hurry.” Lloyd looked back and saw some people chasing him. He ran onto the boat and began to bring up the anchor.

“Let’s hurry.” Lloyd looked back and saw some people chasing him. He ran onto the boat and began to bring up the anchor.

Shidala made an illusion which made them look totally different “Shh, don’t comment my current look. They will never find us now.”

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala made an illusion which made them look totally different “Shh, don’t comment my current look. They will never find us now.”

“How did you...” Lloyd looked at her thoughtfully. “Let’s get going then?”

“How did you...” Lloyd looked at her thoughtfully. “Let’s get going then?”

“Yes, WOOO, ADVENTURE!” 

Tip: Read the adventure with Sea Hawk’s accent