4 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Yes, WOOO, ADVENTURE!” 

4 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Tip: Read the adventure with Sea Hawk’s accent 

Hehe.

“Do you know how to make the boat work? I’ve never done this before.”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Do you know how to make the boat work? I’ve never done this before.”

“You just told, you can! Well, I guess we have to improvise.” just don’t click any red buttons and we’ll be safe.

3 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“You just told, you can! Well, I guess we have to improvise.” just don’t click any red buttons and we’ll be safe.

Can this be a sailboat or is it a fancy thingy?

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Let’s get going!” Lloyd climbed the rigging and let the sail fall down. Hopefully that’s right.

“YES! WE DID IT! BYE PEOPLE! Also, do you have a map? Show me where are we going, I have to check how much it will take.”

3 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“YES! WE DID IT! BYE PEOPLE! Also, do you have a map? Show me where are we going, I have to check how much it will take.”

Lloyd hands her the map. “I’m gonna go get changed!” He goes below deck.

18 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"When I don't need to kill people anymore. I'm only doing it by necessity right now."

Cruz nods. "Let's get off this island. I think our next target is Lena, of Rova. I plan to take her out myself, if you don't mind. You can take out the rest of them, but you wait for my sing. I'll take her out first. It's... for personal reasons."

52 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz nods. "Let's get off this island. I think our next target is Lena, of Rova. I plan to take her out myself, if you don't mind. You can take out the rest of them, but you wait for my sing. I'll take her out first. It's... for personal reasons."

"Go ahead. I don't mind."

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Death and darkness, huh?" Trace laughed lightly. "Sounds fun."

I'm really not a fan of that sect that's sprung up... not only does it get everything wrong, it says we aren't a threat...

21 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Yep,” Cruz said, “Gotta fight darkness with darkness, as long as our darkness is justified.” He dropped from the tree. “And you need to learn what is justified and what is not, I think,” he said half-jokingly, “Or all of Siren will end up dead at your hands, and you will be known by any Survivors as Pandora herself.”

That's an interesting bit of foreshadowing

4 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The Lord stood up from his desk. "Welcome. What do you need to talk to me about?"

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Go ahead. I don't mind."

“Excellent,” Cruz said, grinning. “To the Cruz ship!”

Cruz heads off towards his boat, then thinks to ask, “Mind if we attempt this one in broad daylight? Or we could hang out there until dark.”

DramaQueen, welcome back! Yes, this has blown up recently I think, it’s probably one of the most awesome RPs on the Shard, now.

Edited by Knight of Iron

11 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Excellent,” Cruz said, grinning. “To the Cruz ship!”

Cruz heads off towards his boat, then thinks to ask, “Mind if we attempt this one in broad daylight? Or we could hang out there until dark.”

"I don't care either way."

You could say that again.

3 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

The Lord stood up from his desk. "Welcome. What do you need to talk to me about?"

'I'll make this brief sir; there's a fugitive on your island, and we need help capturing him. Specifically I'd like Paladin Maddy to be assigned to assist me."

@Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

I want to get cached up too! I joined yesterday.
From the things I know: Fadran has a very strong character named Janice and she turns into her scary version aka Trace. He killed Wind’s character Lloyd, so now Lloyd is a clone and he is sailing with me on a island somewhere. 

11 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd hands her the map. “I’m gonna go get changed!” He goes below deck.

“I probably should do that too.” Shidala muttered. According to the map, the island wasn’t very far away, only around 3 days if the wind will be good.

@DramaQueen

Okay, I'll try to got you here. Looks like you left on page 78, asking what the heck is going on. Before that, page 70, asking what the heck is going on.... Okay looks like Torao's last canon appearance was on page 67.

Kane (I Am A Fish), of the Talon, was interrogating/torturing/manipulating Aryanna (Vapor).
Janice (Fadran), Lloyd (Wind), Cadenza (Condensation), and Jay (Null) were on a boat or something. Here's Fadran's TLDR from back then:
Crazy scientist experimented on Janice, Quin shot said crazy scientist in the leg, Lloyd escaped when he heard Janice screaming, Janice and Cadenza were locked in their rooms for their safety, Janice and Cadenza escape, Quin surrounds everybody with GUNS, they all escape the ship, Janice and Cadenza simultaneously pass out.

Skipping over a lot of stuff here, but basically Aryanna almost gave in, but everyone else came to the rescue, then got captured. Janice was tortured again and in a very epic climax explodes in the Talon's base, the voice in her head finally overwhelming her, and she becomes Trace, evil Janice. Lloyd died in this explosion as well, but some randos they met in the forest earlier (I think) use part of him to create a clone Lloyd, so now we have clone Lloyd, who is similar but different.

Somehow, we I think we transition to Trace getting captured by the good guys (I think), and she's a prisoner on their boat, which is when I joined. She used her powers to easily escape and ran into Cruz (me), an assassin, who helped hide her from them using his hideout. Lloyd was there, too, for a bit, but Cruz and Trace kinda left him in the dust. Cruz and Trace are now going on an killing spree of the government in Raodea (the archipelago), Trace to drown out Janice's voice still in her mind with the killings.

So, we currently have Cruz and Trace together, on their own.
We have Lloyd and the new Shidala (Emi), who are hunting Cruz and Trace.
Tulcam (Ward's Guard; I think) and Jay are currently together, needing to speak to/are speaking to Lord Douger, and I think Maddy (Matrim's Dice) and Cadenza are with them.
All of Fish's characters are on their own, doing evil Talon things I think.

Anyways. I have absolutely NO idea where Torao was during any of that.

Edited by Knight of Iron

2 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“I probably should do that too.” Shidala muttered. According to the map, the island wasn’t very far away, only around 3 days if the wind will be good.

I will be good!:P

Lloyd came back on deck in the different outfit. “Sooooo... what’s the secret?” Lloyd said curiously.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd came back on deck in the different outfit. “Sooooo... what’s the secret?” Lloyd said curiously.

Shidala took off her illusion. “Surprise! I’m not a human!”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Yes!!!!! Someone I can finally talk to about how weird the humans are!” Lloyd gave her a big hug.

Shidala looked at Lloyd and patted him on the back. “Okay, stop now! You will kill me!”