Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Oops, sorry.” Lloyd stepped back.

“Well, it’s hard to kill me though. You wouldn’t be able to do that. Anyway, why are we even sailing to this island?” Shidala pointed at the map. “There are more interesting ones.”

29 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Well, it’s hard to kill me though. You wouldn’t be able to do that. Anyway, why are we even sailing to this island?” Shidala pointed at the map. “There are more interesting ones.”

“My demon friend is killing people here and I want to go say hi.”

“Most likely, she can’t kill me because she’s a softy on the inside.” 

“Well, at least she is not a human. Everyone is better than them.” Shidala looked down

3 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Permission granted, I suppose. Would you like some of my guard to assist you?"

Gonna be without internet until Wednesday afternoon. Good luck y'all.

"At the very least we'll need them to be on the alert. My men have already sent the information to your guardsmen. May I have two squads of your best, sir?"

“Humans can be awful.” Lloyd gives her another hug.

This time she rehugged him. Memories... they were awful. She wanted to forget. “I not only saw them doing bad things... they did bad things to me.” She finally said after a while of being silent. She didn’t even notice when she started crying, but now her tears were everywhere. 

“I... I’m sorry. I shouldn’t cry.” She said wiping tears.

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

This time she rehugged him. Memories... they were awful. She wanted to forget. “I not only saw them doing bad things... they did bad things to me.” She finally said after a while of being silent. She didn’t even notice when she started crying, but now her tears were everywhere. 

“I... I’m sorry. I shouldn’t cry.” She said wiping tears.

“Crying is good. You didn’t deserve any of those things and they won’t happen again, I won’t let them happen again...” 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Crying is good. You didn’t deserve any of those things and they won’t happen again, I won’t let them happen again...” 

“Thank you.” She said quietly. This time she hugged Lloyd. That was the first time she hugged someone. 

3 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Thank you.” She said quietly. This time she hugged Lloyd. That was the first time she hugged someone. 

Lloyd hugged her back, wow she gives good hugs. “Should we be steering?”

8 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Heh, I have no idea how to steer anyway.” Shidala shrugged.  

“In that case, this is going to be a learning experience!” Lloyd went below deck again and looked around, eventually finding a compass. “Can I see that map?”

1 hour ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“In that case, this is going to be a learning experience!” Lloyd went below deck again and looked around, eventually finding a compass. “Can I see that map?”

“Sure. Go ahead wetty :P”. Shidala said and passed him map.

32 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Sure. Go ahead wetty :P”. Shidala said and passed him map.

“Thanks Shida.” Lloyd went to the wheel and got the boat on coarse for the island. Lloyd tied the wheel in place and went back to Shida. “So what type of Sylven are you?”

“Thanks Shida.” Lloyd went to the wheel and got the boat on coarse for the island. Lloyd tied the wheel in place and went back to Shida. “So what type of Sylven are you?”

“Fennec fox. And what... thing are you exactly? You look like a human”

1 minute ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Fennec fox. And what... thing are you exactly? You look like a human”

“Awwwwww! Fennec foxes are so cute! I’m an artificial soul inside of a clone of an assassin who was wanted pretty much everywhere.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Awwwwww! Fennec foxes are so cute! I’m an artificial soul inside of a clone of an assassin who was wanted pretty much everywhere.”

“Hmm, that’s... very interesting.” Shidala tried to act like she understood everything. “And thank you! I am too cute for some people though...”

Edited by EmiTheNinja