Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Hmm, that’s... very interesting.” Shidala tried to act like she understood everything. “And thank you! I am too cute for some people though...”

“So what do you want to do while we travel?”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“So what do you want to do while we travel?”

“I don’t know. I’m quite good at cleaning, so I will take that. About fun... I don’t know much. I played some games with my parents when I was very little, but I don’t remember a lot”

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

“I don’t know. I’m quite good at cleaning, so I will take that. About fun... I don’t know much. I played some games with my parents when I was very little, but I don’t remember a lot”

“The most fun I’ve ever had was taunting a demon. We aren’t very good at this are we?”

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“The most fun I’ve ever had was taunting a demon. We aren’t very good at this are we?”

“I have never thought a Demon... oh, you mean fun. The most fun I had was running with you to that boat”

3 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“I have never thought a Demon... oh, you mean fun. The most fun I had was running with you to that boat”

Lloyd laughed. “If you think that’s fun then you should meet Trace. She’s super funny and she’s always making jokes like ‘I’m going to kill you!’ And ‘my queen is a god so stop taunting us’” Lloyd laughs harder.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd laughed. “If you think that’s fun then you should meet Trace. She’s super funny and she’s always making jokes like ‘I’m going to kill you!’ And ‘my queen is a god so stop taunting us’” Lloyd laughs harder.

“Well, that sounds fun. I want to fight her. Also, what’s your Aspect?”

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

“Well, that sounds fun. I want to fight her. Also, what’s your Aspect?”

“I think it’s a healing aspect that runs on light, but I’m also able to touch people’s souls for some reason.”

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I think it’s a healing aspect that runs on light, but I’m also able to touch people’s souls for some reason.”

“Huh, I never heard about it. Okay, I will change now.” Shidala said and went under the deck. 

5 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Huh, I never heard about it. Okay, I will change now.” Shidala said and went under the deck. 

Lloyd went to the wheel and made sure they were still heading in the right direction, they weren’t so he got another rope and double checked they were on coarse. Now that that was done he could get some rest, it had been a couple days since he had been born and he’d never slept before. 

How big is the boat we are on?

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd went to the wheel and made sure they were still heading in the right direction, they weren’t so he got another rope and double checked they were on coarse. Now that that was done he could get some rest, it had been a couple days since he had been born and he’d never slept before. 

Rather small.

I will post tomorrow the rest, I actually want to try to sleep.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I have something, I was figuring it out today. If no one posts after me in 30 mins or so I’ll just edit it after this.

QUEEN! I already gave you a TLDR on the thread...

Ok! What if Trace and I run into Torao on the way? Torao left for some reason and went on vacation to Raodea for some reason for a long time.

Edited by Knight of Iron

11 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I have something, I was figuring it out today. If no one posts after me in 30 mins or so I’ll just edit it after this.

QUEEN! I already gave you a TLDR on the thread...

Ok! What if Trace and I run into Torao on the way? Torao left for some reason and went on vacation to Raodea for some reason for a long time.

Could it be characters that Torao would recognize? Cadenza, Janice, Jay, or one of the other initial characters?

28 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Could it be characters that Torao would recognize? Cadenza, Janice, Jay, or one of the other initial characters?

Um, Janice is pretty gone, the voice in her head has taken over. That's who Trace is, who Fadran is playing, and who my character is with. We're pretty evil right now, I don't think Torao would want to be a part of that.

Cadenza, Jay, Aryanna... are more or less near each other right now.

Lloyd is on the hunt for Trace and Cruz (my character) with Shidali (Emi joined).

So... any of those three would work.

EDIT: anyways... as far as moving forward the plot. I don't think tags work in edits but i don't care.

@Channelknight Fadran

For the third time within 48 hours, the Cruz Ship hit the shore of a new island.

Cruz stepped off the boat and took a deep breath. He was a man now, an experienced assassin. Taking someone's life came easy to him. No anxiety, only death. He was a stone-cold killer, and his mentor had always commended him for that.

So why was it his heart raced so upon returning home?

Cruz remained in place, stuck on the shore, unable to move.

Edited by Knight of Iron

47 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

@Channelknight Fadran

For the third time within 48 hours, the Cruz Ship hit the shore of a new island.

Cruz stepped off the boat and took a deep breath. He was a man now, an experienced assassin. Taking someone's life came easy to him. No anxiety, only death. He was a stone-cold killer, and his mentor had always commended him for that.

So why was it his heart raced so upon returning home?

Cruz remained in place, stuck on the shore, unable to move.

"Umm... everything okay?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Umm... everything okay?"

Memories surge through his mind, and Cruz began to wonder if it was a mistake coming back here.

No. You have Trace now. You'll be stronger this time.

He closed off his mind, forgetting the past. Focusing on the future, the present, the now.

He turned to Trace and nodded. "Ready for some more killing?"

Also... ready for a short time skip to the location?

4 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Rather small.

I will post tomorrow the rest, I actually want to try to sleep.

Good idea, sleep is always good.

Lloyd lay on the deck of the ship and looked up, the sun was starting to set so it looked like it was almost time to sleep according to the human schedules. Lloyd watched the sun go down, not much longer till they would find Trace and then he could convince her to join him. Her queen wasn’t worth killing thousands for and she knew it. Time for sleep I guess. Lloyd looked at the stars for a short while, then fell asleep.

“Hello.” Said a voice in his head. The voice was his own, accept it somehow sounded different, as if whoever was using it was angered by something they saw. Lloyd looked up to see someone like himself but smaller. Was this those things humans called dreams? “So this is what you’ve done with my life. I don’t approve.” Lloyd poked the figure in the chest “What are you?” The figure shoved Lloyd backwards. “I’m the real Lloyd. The one who’s life you stole.” The figure kicked him in the stomach. “I died to try and save my friend and the only thing you can think about is helping the one who killed me?!” The thing picked Lloyd up and threw him. Even though there was nothing but darkness and whatever that thing was Lloyd hit hard against something. “You think you can save everyone by making your enemy your friend?!” The thing said with increased anger. “I tried that once, and my brother died because of it. I didn’t learn from my mistakes so I tried it again, and my parents both died. Since I didn’t learn from those I tried it one last time. It started off great we were all working together and I thought I could save them. But then he came and I knew... He killed my family! He got me killed! He will kill everyone you or I have ever loved! Stop with your foolish mission and kill him!” The thing grabbed Lloyd off the ground. “KILL KANE!” The thing rammed Lloyd against something and everything went black.

Lloyd woke up suddenly, trying to breath. His lungs were aching and didn’t seem to be working. He drew in light and used it to heal himself, and yet he still struggled to breath. What was that?

I think I’m gonna sleep now. Do you mind if that skipped over the night?

@EmiTheNinja

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

5 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd lay on the deck of the ship and looked up, the sun was starting to set so it looked like it was almost time to sleep according to the human schedules. Lloyd watched the sun go down, not much longer till they would find Trace and then he could convince her to join him. Her queen wasn’t worth killing thousands for and she knew it. Time for sleep I guess. Lloyd looked at the stars for a short while, then fell asleep.

“Hello.” Said a voice in his head. The voice was his own, accept it somehow sounded different, as if whoever was using it was angered by something they saw. Lloyd looked up to see someone like himself but smaller. Was this those things humans called dreams? “So this is what you’ve done with my life. I don’t approve.” Lloyd poked the figure in the chest “What are you?” The figure shoved Lloyd backwards. “I’m the real Lloyd. The one who’s life you stole.” The figure kicked him in the stomach. “I died to try and save my friend and the only thing you can think about is helping the one who killed me?!” The thing picked Lloyd up and threw him. Even though there was nothing but darkness and whatever that thing was Lloyd hit hard against something. “You think you can save everyone by making your enemy your friend?!” The thing said with increased anger. “I tried that once, and my brother died because of it. I didn’t learn from my mistakes so I tried it again, and my parents both died. Since I didn’t learn from those I tried it one last time. It started off great we were all working together and I thought I could save them. But then he came and I knew... He killed my family! He got me killed! He will kill everyone you or I have ever loved! Stop with your foolish mission and kill him!” The thing grabbed Lloyd off the ground. “KILL KANE!” The thing rammed Lloyd against something and everything went black.

Lloyd woke up suddenly, trying to breath. His lungs were aching and didn’t seem to be working. He drew in light and used it to heal himself, and yet he still struggled to breath. What was that?

@EmiTheNinja

I see you were very bored without me :P

Shidala was laying in a dark place. Her memories were freed earlier today, so she thought she won’t have dreams at least once. That was dumb. They are always here. 

Suddenly something changed. Music started playing in the background and the temperature went up. Finally her climate. Shidala got up and looked around. The darkness started to fade away and she realized that this is definitely the worst place she could have got to. That was her old house. Everything looked so realistic. The pattern on the walls, fire in the fireplace, chairs and Christmas tree, as that season was close.

Suddenly, she heard voices. “Come here Shida! We miss you.” That was too much. She didn’t even notice when her tears started showing, she just ran to stairs and tried to get to them as soon as possible. “Shida, there is something on the roof. Something big. Wait downstairs and I will check it.” That was her dad. He died first. 
“NO DAD. JUST STAY HERE I WILL DO THIS.” 

he probably didn’t listen, because right after she heard shrieking. Then finally she got there. Her mom’s and dad’s eyeballs were ripped out and both of them had tons of big wounds. They were very dead. “I’m sorry.” She said quietly and started crying again. Then she saw a shadow with teeth in the corner. It jumped on her and suddenly the dream ended. She was up, still crying.

Shidala saw that Lloyd also is up. “Wha- what happened?” She said. “You have nightmares too?” 

I was bored as well :ph34r:

4 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala was laying in a dark place. Her memories were freed earlier today, so she thought she won’t have dreams at least once. That was dumb. They are always here. 

Suddenly something changed. Music started playing in the background and the temperature went up. Finally her climate. Shidala got up and looked around. The darkness started to fade away and she realized that this is definitely the worst place she could have got to. That was her old house. Everything looked so realistic. The pattern on the walls, fire in the fireplace, chairs and Christmas tree, as that season was close.

Suddenly, she heard voices. “Come here Shida! We miss you.” That was too much. She didn’t even notice when her tears started showing, she just ran to stairs and tried to get to them as soon as possible. “Shida, there is something on the roof. Something big. Wait downstairs and I will check it.” That was her dad. He died first. 
“NO DAD. JUST STAY HERE I WILL DO THIS.” 

he probably didn’t listen, because right after she heard shrieking. Then finally she got there. Her mom’s and dad’s eyeballs were ripped out and both of them had tons of big wounds. They were very dead. “I’m sorry.” She said quietly and started crying again. Then she saw a shadow with teeth in the corner. It jumped on her and suddenly the dream ended. She was up, still crying.

Shidala saw that Lloyd also is up. “Wha- what happened?” She said. “You have nightmares too?” 

“This is my first time sleeping, I don’t know if it will be consistent. Are you okay?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“This is my first time sleeping, I don’t know if it will be consistent. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just a normal night for me. Shidala said, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the weird shadow with teeth. Her dreams were always quite similar to each other, but that was a new thing. „Dreams are weird. I don’t understand them either.”

2 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“Yeah, just a normal night for me. Shidala said, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the weird shadow with teeth. Her dreams were always quite similar to each other, but that was a new thing. „Dreams are weird. I don’t understand them either.”

“Want a hug?” Lloyd said. 

13 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Memories surge through his mind, and Cruz began to wonder if it was a mistake coming back here.

No. You have Trace now. You'll be stronger this time.

He closed off his mind, forgetting the past. Focusing on the future, the present, the now.

He turned to Trace and nodded. "Ready for some more killing?"

"Never not ready, if that's what you're wondering."

Timeskip.... ACTIVATE