Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Never not ready, if that's what you're wondering."

*timeskip noises*

Cruz and Trace made their way through the island on an ATV they had "borrowed", circling several cities until they made their way to the capital, where their target lay.

The place he had grown up. The place he had abandoned.

And for good reason.

They walk through the streets, Cruz more anxious than ever. Stop it, Cruz, he told himself, you need strength for what you're about to do. He calmed his heart and went over little logical puzzles in his head.

At long last, they reached their next destination. Cruz pulled out a small black tube, about as big as his thumb, and turned to Trace.

"This is a flashing light device," Cruz explained. "It's very bright and flashes like lightning for several seconds. I'll activate it when I need you to come in, don't let it blind you. Basically, you'll just need to come in and take out all the guards and stuff, make a lot of noise, draw a lot of attention."

4 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz and Trace made their way through the island on an ATV they had "borrowed", circling several cities until they made their way to the capital, where their target lay.

The place he had grown up. The place he had abandoned.

And for good reason.

They walk through the streets, Cruz more anxious than ever. Stop it, Cruz, he told himself, you need strength for what you're about to do. He calmed his heart and went over little logical puzzles in his head.

At long last, they reached their next destination. Cruz pulled out a small black tube, about as big as his thumb, and turned to Trace.

"This is a flashing light device," Cruz explained. "It's very bright and flashes like lightning for several seconds. I'll activate it when I need you to come in, don't let it blind you. Basically, you'll just need to come in and take out all the guards and stuff, make a lot of noise, draw a lot of attention."

"Basic murder things?"

13 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"You keep saying that, but okay. Anyways, I need you to leave Lena to me. I'm going to have to take her by surprise."

"From the looks I've seen from you, I kinda doubt that's what you want. Maybe you should take up loud murder: from what I can gather, you want her to see the whites of your eyes before you kill her."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"From the looks I've seen from you, I kinda doubt that's what you want. Maybe you should take up loud murder: from what I can gather, you want her to see the whites of your eyes before you kill her."

"I would love that, but this just needs to get over with. I can't tell you how many times I've been here before, waiting to commit this exact murder..." he trailed off for a moment. "Then I traveled the great distance it is all the way back to my shop. It'll be different now, with you here."

Cruz cleared his throat. "But if there ever was a murder to be silent, and unknown, it's this one. You can count on that."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I would love that, but this just needs to get over with. I can't tell you how many times I've been here before, waiting to commit this exact murder..." he trailed off for a moment. "Then I traveled the great distance it is all the way back to my shop. It'll be different now, with you here."

Cruz cleared his throat. "But if there ever was a murder to be silent, and unknown, it's this one. You can count on that."

"Why?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then why do you want to end her?"

"To satisfy the demands for justice. She... she betrayed me, in my most crucial moments, and I had to leave." Hiylera, how it hurt to say those words aloud.

"For that, she must pay."

Wow... Cruz is totally a Skybreaker.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"This place hurts you... doesn't it?"

"The memories. Of my mentor... of my old friends. The only people I cared about. My mother left me, and my father was an addict. My friends took me in as family, and..." Cruz felt a sharp and deep pang of sorrow.

"And she killed them."

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"The memories. Of my mentor... of my old friends. The only people I cared about. My mother left me, and my father was an addict. My friends took me in as family, and..." Cruz felt a sharp and deep pang of sorrow.

"And she killed them."

Trace reached out and pulled Cruz into a hug.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Trace reached out and pulled Cruz into a hug.

PitifulHe was absolutely pitiful. Needing comfort from a child? What has he become?

In that moment, he didn't care.

After a few moments too long, he pulled back and got a grip on his emotions. Not a good emotional state to be in before committing a stealthy murder.

"Enough about me," he said, "Tell me about you."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

PitifulHe was absolutely pitiful. Needing comfort from a child? What has he become?

In that moment, he didn't care.

After a few moments too long, he pulled back and got a grip on his emotions. Not a good emotional state to be in before committing a stealthy murder.

"Enough about me," he said, "Tell me about you."

"Umm... well, to start, I don't usually hug people." She frowned. "I have no idea what just came over me. Maybe Janice did something from the background?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... kind of. I'm not exactly the prior owner to this ninety-pound blob of human flesh."

"Then... what are you? It was obvious there was more to you than meets the eye; it's not every day you meet a partly-psycho child murderer as talented as you are."