Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yevon are basically just anything purified by Qhoral." She frowned. "Or, in your human terms, 'corrupted' by Qhoral."

"So... forgive me for not understanding. Did you come from a forest of some kind, or...?" Cruz was not entirely sure how to proceed, as he hadn't ever spoken to a Yevon before.

Well, other than the times he had talked to Trace.

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"So... forgive me for not understanding. Did you come from a forest of some kind, or...?" Cruz was not entirely sure how to proceed, as he hadn't ever spoken to a Yevon before.

Well, other than the times he had talked to Trace.

"Nope. My Queen planted a qhoral dagger--" she held up her knife, "this qhoral dagger--for Janice to find. She slowly purified her with it, until I could make my way into the forefront."

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Nope. My Queen planted a qhoral dagger--" she held up her knife, "this qhoral dagger--for Janice to find. She slowly purified her with it, until I could make my way into the forefront."

"Umm, okay? That's kind of sad, actually. Is she... okay?"

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, the idea is to kill her off. If my Queen can't purify the soul, then we might as well purify the body."

Cruz paused. What kind of soulless demon creature has he been working with? Why continue...?

He eyed the mansion.

A choice, then. Finally receive a chance to take his former master by surprise... at the cost of working with this monster?

He looked to Trace. "Alright then, Trace. Wait for my signal."

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Tl;dr?

I left for a few days, and I'm too lazy to read the twenty new pages...

Mmm I love TLDRs

So... 20-ish pages ago. Trace, Lloyd, and Cruz (me) were together, Trace tried to kill Lloyd, Lloyd escaped, then Trace and Cruz ran away. Their plotline has been arrive at an island, kill the government, then move on to the next one. Currently, they have arrived at an island and are about to kill the government, but a lot more is on the line for them.

Lloyd went off on his own with a new character Shidali (Emi). They're trying to find Trace and Lloyd, but they're about one island behind them.

As for Jay, Cadenza, Maddy (Mat) Tulcam... they're doing something or whatever plotline that isn't going forward very fast with a Lord Douger, still back at the first island.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz paused. What kind of soulless demon creature has he been working with? Why continue...?

He eyed the mansion.

A choice, then. Finally receive a chance to take his former master by surprise... at the cost of working with this monster?

He looked to Trace. "Alright then, Trace. Wait for my signal."

"Will do." Trace jumped up into a tree, 'cuz why not?

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

A capital-Q Queen? How many mes are there?

Also because of how quickly this RP is currently moving and how rarely I can be on, it might be best to either completely remove Torao from the novel or just have them conveniently die at some point. I don't think I can jump back in here anytime soon.

13 hours ago, Ookla The Royal Thespian said:

A capital-Q Queen? How many mes are there?

Also because of how quickly this RP is currently moving and how rarely I can be on, it might be best to either completely remove Torao from the novel or just have them conveniently die at some point. I don't think I can jump back in here anytime soon.

:(:(:(

Also, the Queen thing was all Null's idea.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:17 PM, Ookla The Royal Thespian said:

The part about Torao still stands. However, I'm thinking that I will create a new character. They will be similar to Wit in that they kind of come and go randomly and are always somehow with the group, even when they weren't traveling with the group. That's all the details I have currently, I'll work on my character more a bit later.

7 hours ago, Ookla The Royal Thespian said:

The part about Torao still stands. However, I'm thinking that I will create a new character. They will be similar to Wit in that they kind of come and go randomly and are always somehow with the group, even when they weren't traveling with the group. That's all the details I have currently, I'll work on my character more a bit later.

Hmm, like someone they can kind of just run into, doing their own thing? Could work.

Rest in peace, Torao... they will be missed.

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

On 12/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, Knight of Iron said:

So... 20-ish pages ago. Trace, Lloyd, and Cruz (me) were together, Trace tried to kill Lloyd, Lloyd escaped, then Trace and Cruz ran away. Their plotline has been arrive at an island, kill the government, then move on to the next one. Currently, they have arrived at an island and are about to kill the government, but a lot more is on the line for them.

Lloyd went off on his own with a new character Shidali (Emi). They're trying to find Trace and Lloyd, but they're about one island behind them.

As for Jay, Cadenza, Maddy (Mat) Tulcam... they're doing something or whatever plotline that isn't going forward very fast with a Lord Douger, still back at the first island.

I shall take the easy way out and reference Knight of Iron's work.