Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, the shadowy creatures of darkness that we Dusters hunt down and destroy." Cadenza sighed and looked away. "Obviously you haven't seen any, so I'd better move on." She walked away without a goodbye.

“If you want to be noticed by everyone then you should help us, we are preparing a mission that could make you very famous.”

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"I..." It hadn't been long since Torao had been asked that the first time, but they had already come to the decision to trust this group. "I'm Torao." They cautiously shook Janice's hand. "Is that cotton candy? Can I have some?"

None of the voices spoke, though Torao's head still hurt from Headache's most recent scream.

“Of course.” Janice hands her the bag.

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I'm Cadenza. It's no surprise that you haven't heard of me, I'm only the youngest Duster in the history of Myria. I'm trying to find some Yevon, but no one seems to have seen any recently. Then some people took offence that I was asking, so I walked in here. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Janice’s breathing catches, and she turns her face away from the newcomer.

10 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"Thanks."

I'll have Janice use either pronoun interchangeably because they're confused. I'll also have the following take place before Jay and Lloyd return:

Janice smiles, cheering on Team Joy's victory.

@Negative_Null @A Windrunner

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

"In that case, I'll do it. Better to have someone who can't even give up the information they want, right? I probably wouldn't even get tortured that much."

Cadenza has like no experience with pain. She already dislikes Aryanna, so she is trying to keep Aryanna from doing this and getting, I don't know, more glory or something. 

Edited by Condensation

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna goes slightly paler. "I'll do it," she volunteers nervously. "I have the information they want, and I should be pretty resistant."

"Kind of the whole point of this is so they don't get a hold of you."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"In that case, I'll do it. Better to have someone who can't even give up the information they want, right? I probably wouldn't even get tortured that much."

"I have a strange feeling that you have like no experience with pain. But you probably wouldn't. When I or we do get captured, how will we find your family?"

3 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

@Vapor
“Yes, you will have to get captured, but a was supposed to bring in Jay and Janice to and I’ve never failed a mission.”

"Just tell them you'll bring them in later, but you wanted to bring me in as quickly as possible. That way if you need to come save me or come in, you can pretend to capture them."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, you're like 10," Aryanna says stubbornly.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"Kind of the whole point of this is so they don't get a hold of you."

"I have a strange feeling that you have like no experience with pain. But you probably wouldn't. When I or we do get captured, how will we find your family?"

"They're going to keep coming after me either way, and it's for Lloyd's family."

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"Just tell them you'll bring them in later, but you wanted to bring me in as quickly as possible. That way if you need to come save me or come in, you can pretend to capture them."

"They're going to keep coming after me either way, and it's for Lloyd's family."

"Excuse you, I'm twelve. And just because I'm petite doesn't mean that being 7 feet tall is normal."

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

“Good idea, who wants to make the explosions?”