Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

23 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Whoever it is, they look like Janice."

"It sounds like death. I'm getting a lot of confirmed and unconfirmed casualties." Tulcam reviewed the reports on his device. "A lot of casualties. It's been declared a high priority by High Command, how quick is this 'Trace?' There's no way this could be all her." As Tulcam reviewed more and more reports, his facial expression changed from shock to concern. 

"That's definitely her. Let's get going. Aryanna, I won't stop you from coming but know it will definitely be dangerous." Jay checks his Scry. "My friend can pick us up and get us there fast. Do we have a location?"

@The Ward's Guard @xinoehp512

Sorry guys, traveling sucks. I'm back at school now, so I should be on more regularly

Let's get this show on the road

Edited by Negative_Null

32 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza smirked at Aryanna.

Aryanna considered sticking her tongue out at Cadenza, but she settled for ignoring her.

24 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"That's definitely her. Let's get going. Aryanna, I won't stop you from coming but know it will definitely be dangerous." Jay checks his Scry. "My friend can pick us up and get us there fast. Do we have a location?"

"I'm coming, although I might slow you down. I could follow behind you."

4 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna considered sticking her tongue out at Cadenza, but she settled for ignoring her.

"I'm coming, although I might slow you down. I could follow behind you."

Cadenza brings out the worst in Aryanna.

"Oh, you'll definitely slow us down. I'm all right with you following behind us as long as it's far behind us."

Edited by Condensation

46 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Not yet, the reports are still coming in. Who's your friend?"

I'm not familiar enough with the setting to make up a name. Wanna help me out here?

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

I'm not familiar enough with the setting to make up a name. Wanna help me out here?

It would be named after the Lord of the island. Knight, did you ever say that? Is Lena the Lady?

@Knight of Iron

Edited by Negative_Null

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd decided they had taken too long and now they needed to find Trace.

@EmiTheNinja @DramaQueen

@Bearer of all agonies?

Yep, waiting for a group scene so I can start following someone.

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

The colonel read through the last report, "we're going to Lacion Island. Do you think that he can get us all the way there?"

He then nudged Maddy, "shape up, we're moving."

@Matrim's Dice

"Jack, can you get us there? The girl I told you about is probably going somewhere else, so we need to play catch up."

On 1/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, ProfetessaOscura said:

The creature lowered its masked head, accepting his decision.  "Know that, should you die, I will mourn for you."  The voice was scratchy again, and the person -if it could even be called a person, clasped Cruz's hand with firm finality, holding his wrist respectfully.  Then, it lifted alone into the air.  He might have worried that he would be left behind, but he followed shortly after, carried into the air like a seed of dandelion fluff, about 50 feet behind.  Even if this creature respected him, it did not trust him.  

In the air, it looked like a misty cloud, gray pennants and tassles of its robes swirling and slashing in the air around it.  It moved instinctively, head first, clutching the injured girl tightly to its chest protectively, as if to keep her warm.

22 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The cries of pain continued. Tears continued leaking, be it either by the pain or the sorrow at Cruz’s words.

"We need to get out of here," Cruz shouted over the winds, though he probably didn't have to. Up above, he could see Lena greatly reconsidering her choice not to interfere. 

3 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd went up to the and began to turn the boat around. He did not want to be near that ship anymore and Trace would be done with that island now. The best plan would be to just go to a new island and get new information on their location.

@Bearer of all agonies @DramaQueen @EmiTheNinja

Shidala walked up to Lloyd. “What are you doing?”

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The colonel read through the last report, "we're going to Lacion Island. Do you think that he can get us all the way there?"

He then nudged Maddy, "shape up, we're moving."

@Matrim's Dice

Maddy nodded, putting her art away and standing up. So, Lacion Island? It seemed she finally was leaving her home.

Thank goodness.

Question: How long do Aspects like... hold the power? Cause Maddy has some power now with the creative energy, but I assume in ten or so minutes that won’t be the case?

58 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Certainly," replied Jack. "How many of you are coming?"

The colonel stood firm as he regarded the vehicle, "I speak for both me and Maddy, we're going."

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maddy nodded, putting her art away and standing up. So, Lacion Island? It seemed she finally was leaving her home.

Thank goodness.

The colonel nodded towards Maddy, "prepare for the worst. I've seen this 'Trace' in a fight, and she's deadly."

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"We need to get out of here," Cruz shouted over the winds, though he probably didn't have to. Up above, he could see Lena greatly reconsidering her choice not to interfere. 

There is nothing she could do to me,” Vespyr’s winds said. It could have been egoistic, blustering bluffs and ballooned pride. What little he could tell from Vespyr, that didn’t seem to be the case. The creature didn’t regard Lena or either of its captives with contempt.  It just... didn’t regard them at all.