Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna scoffed. "I'm only like 6 foot 1."

"Exactly."

Just now, A Windrunner said:

“No one ever sees my plans coming!!!”

"Is that another way to say that your plans are dangerous and idiotic? That's all right I suppose, I'm rather used to dangerous and idiotic things, I have two brothers."

Who may or may not appear later.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I can't know if I'll like the plan if I don't know the plan. And there's still every chance that I'll leave, which you shouldn't be hoping for. By the way, just in case you missed it the first time, I'M TWELVE."

@Vapor we need some sweet roast! Never insult my crazy idiotic plans!!!

Lloyd nudges Aryanna “ten year olds, am I right?” He says well shaking his head in a disappointed way.

6 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“Yeah, do we need a condescending ten year old with a huge ego?”

"Not really."

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I can't know if I'll like the plan if I don't know the plan. And there's still every chance that I'll leave, which you shouldn't be hoping for. By the way, just in case you missed it the first time, I'M TWELVE."

"Sweetie, let the big people talk alone," Aryanna said.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd nudges Aryanna “ten year olds, am I right?” He says well shaking his head in a disappointed way.

Aryanna nods solemnly.

Cadenza tossed her hair and stalked toward the door. "It's obvious you don't want me helping you, so I'll leave you to try to save whoever's family without my help. Bye!" All of this she tossed over her shoulder as she left these condescending dummies. She didn't want them and didn't need them, either. She was the youngest Duster in the history of Myria, and she was going to get all of those academies back.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza tossed her hair and stalked toward the door. "It's obvious you don't want me helping you, so I'll leave you to try to save whoever's family without my help. Bye!" All of this she tossed over her shoulder as she left these condescending dummies. She didn't want them and didn't need them, either. She was the youngest Duster in the history of Myria, and she was going to get all of those academies back.

“I’d say to let her go but she knows enough to do some serious damage.”

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna stepped after her. "Come back!"

So she was going to chase her? Nice try. With a wave of her hand, Cadenza sent a slick of ice over the floor.

Cadenza's mad and won't come back unless they all apologise. Or drag her back, that'd work.

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

So she was going to chase her? Nice try. With a wave of her hand, Cadenza sent a slick of ice over the floor.

Lloyd runs down the hallway slides on the ice, he sees the girl and speeds up.

Edited by A Windrunner

Just now, Condensation said:

Torao, surprising themself, leapt after her, claws extending from their fingertips and the toes of their shoes and digging into the ice, preventing them from sliding. After landing next to her, Torao stood up, retracting the claws from their fingers but still clinging with their feet. "Please. Stay. I don't know what got into those guys back there, both me and the other girl are pretty close to your age and they at least let me help without any argument. I'm sure they'll apologize, though. And, if they don't, you should still stay so that you can prove them wrong. Prove that you can help. Prove your skills to them. If you walk away now, they'll be able to claim that you're just as weak and childish as they expected, leaving with an icy tantrum. But, if you stay, you can show that you're more than that." Without looking to see Cadenza's reaction, Torao carefully walked back into the box.

That was...unexpected. Torao couldn't tell what voice that came from, it seemed like all of them were thinking that. A smile snuck onto their face, proud to have shocked himself.

At least, until the voices started arguing.

It was a good unexpected, though. You're getting better!

We should have killed her.

No, that would have been bad, she's obviously very skilled.

We've killed before.

Headache's scream rose behind them all. Torao merely collapsed into a chair, shutting their eyes.

50 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"The better question is who's willing to get tortured?" mutters Jay darkly

46 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

@Vapor
“Yes, you will have to get captured, but a was supposed to bring in Jay and Janice to and I’ve never failed a mission.”

Janice whimpers.

42 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Just tell them you'll bring them in later, but you wanted to bring me in as quickly as possible. That way if you need to come save me or come in, you can pretend to capture them."

"Yes, let's... do that instead."

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Janice doesn't make any move to pursue Cadenza, but doesn't have the will to stop the others.

She hunts Yevon, Janice thought to herself, it'd be best if she leaves.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Torao, surprising themself, leapt after her, claws extending from their fingertips and the toes of their shoes and digging into the ice, preventing them from sliding. After landing next to her, Torao stood up, retracting the claws from their fingers but still clinging with their feet. "Please. Stay. I don't know what got into those guys back there, both me and the other girl are pretty close to your age and they at least let me help without any argument. I'm sure they'll apologize, though. And, if they don't, you should still stay so that you can prove them wrong. Prove that you can help. Prove your skills to them. If you walk away now, they'll be able to claim that you're just as weak and childish as they expected, leaving with an icy tantrum. But, if you stay, you can show that you're more than that." Without looking to see Cadenza's reaction, Torao carefully walked back into the box.

That was...unexpected. Torao couldn't tell what voice that came from, it seemed like all of them were thinking that. A smile snuck onto their face, proud to have shocked himself.

We've killed before.

Headache's scream rose behind them all. Torao merely collapsed into a chair, shutting their eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Just now, DramaQueen said:

We've killed before.

Cadenza looked back. Who was that? They did make some good points, but did this group really deserve her help? She decided to stay after a couple minutes of deliberation. She could always stalk off later after making them all eat their words. She spun. "All right, I'll stay. You obviously need the help." She rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Cadenza spins, tossing the person who just crashed into her into the wall using only their momentum. Yes, these people definitely needed her help. She smiled and offered her hand to the person she had just slammed into the wall. "Your own fault. What did you say your name was?"

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza looked back. Who was that? They did make some good points, but did this group really deserve her help? She decided to stay after a couple minutes of deliberation. She could always stalk off later after making them all eat their words. She spun. "All right, I'll stay. You obviously need the help." She rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Janice shies away from Cadenza, gravitating towards Jay. She pulled her hood down, any excitement from the games now gone in favor of fear.