Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

She looks directly into his eyes. 

And smiles.

"Don't worry about me." she says, and an explosion rocks the stadium from outside.

She reaches through the bars and grabs Lloyd by the shirt collar. "If anyone's in danger I think it's you"

For Janice, her whispers start growing louder

@Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Negative_Null said:

And smiles.

"Don't worry about me." she says, and an explosion rocks the stadium from outside.

She reaches through the bars and grabs Lloyd by the shirt collar. "If anyone's in danger I think it's you"

@Channelknight Fadran

“Yay! Explosions!” Lloyd pulls away from the Yoven “Sorry but I have to go, I really love explosions.”

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

And smiles.

@Channelknight Fadran

Shhh...hhhh....

Janice's eyes widen. "JAY! RUN!"

Cadenza looks over at the man she slammed into the wall. He's being gripped by the look-alike in a cage. "I think that's bad," she said to herself. "I guess I'll go try to help him." She gathered her water again, and made a slide for the others just in case they wanted to join the fun. She slid over to the cage. "Are you in trouble?" But the man, Lloyd?, had already pulled away.

Just now, Condensation said:

Cadenza looks over at the man she slammed into the wall. He's being gripped by the look-alike in a cage. "I think that's bad," she said to herself. "I guess I'll go try to help him." She gathered her water again, and made a slide for the others just in case they wanted to join the fun. She slid over to the cage. "Are you in trouble?" But the man, Lloyd?, had already pulled away.

“We need to hurry or we’ll miss all the explosions!” Lloyd sprints off in the direction of the noise.

8 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

And smiles.

@Channelknight Fadran

Aryanna follows Lloyd.

This is where the fun begins

Jay jumps out of the announcers booth in a shower of glass and falls towards the arena floor.

If Lloyd runs to the back of the arena, he'll see a plume of smoke and a hole through the outer wall (where you first get into the arena) and three figures walking in through the smoke and terrified people. They all have glowing eyes.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

That he would be her favourite.

Yeah, well, he's been the nicest so far, I think. Vapor, the key word there is usually.

I know, I ruined all of your plans for Cadenza by making her super conceited. She'll get better, I'm already going to make her nicer toward Lloyd.

5 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd runs up some stairs and gets on top of a both and then he sees...

@Negative_Null

Just the same post I put in right before you

Smoke, rubble, terrified people, and three figures walking towards the inner wall that leads directly to the arena.

Jay hits the arena floor and rolls to a stop. The force from the impact charges his aspect, making it look like his hands are glowing slightly. 

"We've been set up! Run!" he yells at the Paladins on the floor, then runs after Lloyd and the others

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza sees the three figures and decides that they're bad. She charges, sliding down an ice slope and shooting ice at the figures. She pulls out her hilts.

Jay runs around the corner. "Cadenza, who are these guys?"

The front figure blocks each of the ice blasts and then moves with blinding speed to intercept her.

10 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Smoke, rubble, terrified people, and three figures walking towards the inner wall that leads directly to the arena.

Jay hits the arena floor and rolls to a stop. The force from the impact charges his aspect, making it look like his hands are glowing slightly. 

"We've been set up! Run!" he yells at the Paladins on the floor, then runs after Lloyd and the others

Aryanna looks back, concerned about Janice.