Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Ice crystallises on the poles coming from the hilts, forming two swords that are roughly three and a half feet.

That's awesome

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd pucks Janice up and brings her to the centre of the arena, he puts her down gently. “I’ll be back.” He runs off towards Jay and Cadenza.

That's not going to be awesome.

The Yevon girl in the cage sees Janice. "You look like one of us. What's your name?"

REAlly. No one's impressed by my swords? I suppose you can't win every battle. NVM! Null likes them.

Cadenza comes to the bottom of the ice slope and creates a slick across the floor with ice. She balances on one foot, then the other, putting skate blades on the bottoms.

Edited by Condensation

Just now, Condensation said:

Cadenza comes to the bottom of the ice slope and creates a slick across the floor with ice. She balances on one foot, then the other, putting skate blades on the bottoms.

I just said they were awesome.

The figure who attacked Cadenza is caught off guard and slips on the ice, but catches himself. He pulls out a knife and uses that to propel himself back onto solid ground, then throws it at Cadenza. One of the other figures sets a small object on the wall.

Jay jumps down and tries to engage the third figure, who pulls out a hooked sword.

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

The figure who attacked Cadenza is caught off guard and slips on the ice, but catches himself. He pulls out a knife and uses that to propel himself back onto solid ground, then throws it at Cadenza. One of the other figures sets a small object on the wall.

Jay jumps down and tries to engage the third figure, who pulls out a hooked sword.

Cadenza skates toward the first figure, deflecting the knife off of one of her blades.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice is incapable of answering, as she's trying to not scream in agony.

"Oh you're feeling it, huh? The voice of the Queen? It can be hard, I know, I was there. Come here, let me help you. It's easier if you have someone to help you channel it. It's supposed to be shared among a kind of hive mind, but the human mind causes some strange connections that give you the full brunt of it. Let it flow out, don't block it. It will be less dangerous that way."

She considers

"Who am I kidding. Blow this whole place up."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"Oh you're feeling it, huh? The voice of the Queen? It can be hard, I know, I was there. Come here, let me help you. It's easier if you have someone to help you channel it. It's supposed to be shared among a kind of hive mind, but the human mind causes some strange connections that give you the full brunt of it. Let it flow out, don't block it. It will be less dangerous that way."

She considers

"Who am I kidding. Blow this whole place up."

Janice starts screaming, the Whispers hissing louder and louder until--

A wave of power and destruction rips through the arena, blasting a crater into the ground and shattering anything unlucky enough to come in its way. The seats were mostly abandoned, but those who hadn't left were killed instantly. The shields surrounding the arena cracked and broke under the sheer power.

When the dust settled, Janice lay crying in the crater.

Each of the Yevon seem unharmed by the blast wave, although the smoke hiding them has been blown away. The winged girl walks out of the wreckage of her cage and over to them. She embraces a tall and pale man. "Told you it would work, Pluto."
"It was my idea, Eris."

Jay groans. He was thrown into a wall, and that force added to his Aspect, but he still felt it. His hands are glowing brightly now.

Lloyd runs back to the battle. “Okay now I’m doing it.” Lloyd creates a massive wave of fear (most of it coming from himself) and puts it all inside of the four Yoven.

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd runs back to the battle. “Okay now I’m doing it.” Lloyd creates a massive wave of fear (most of it coming from himself) and puts it all inside of the four Yoven.

A girl steps out from behind Pluto and Eris and makes a hand gesture. When she does, all the fear comes rushing back at Lloyd. It has almost a physical weight now, and he can see shapes swirling before his eyes.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza rubbed her head. She had hit it on the ground, and now it hurt. She sees the Yevon gather and musters herself. "Hey!" she yells, brandishing her swords.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza slides over to the Yoven and attacks the one closest to her, determined to destroy a Yoven.

The one called Pluto grabs her sword, ignoring the pain as it cuts into his hand. He whirls her around and throws her against a wall. The cut heals almost instantly.

"Let's find what we came here for."

Eris smiles. "I think I found something better. There's another of us out on the field. I think she's natural, the Queen certainly didn't tell me if she made another"

On 18/09/2020 at 0:59 PM, Negative_Null said:

A girl steps out from behind Pluto and Eris and makes a hand gesture. When she does, all the fear comes rushing back at Lloyd. It has almost a physical weight now, and he can see shapes swirling before his eyes.

The one called Pluto grabs her sword, ignoring the pain as it cuts into his hand. He whirls her around and throws her against a wall. The cut heals almost instantly.

"Let's find what we came here for."

Eris smiles. "I think I found something better. There's another of us out on the field. I think she's natural, the Queen certainly didn't tell me if she made another"

I don't know exactly how veils work. Are they like force fields, or like capes that grab things/cushion things?

If Cadenza is anything, she's determined.

Cadenza is thrown against the wall and falls to the ground coughing. She catches her breath, then scrambles back to her feet and runs at the Yevon again.

Edited by Condensation