Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice shivers. "I don't know."

"I don't want to, but I hate watching other people fight while I do nothing. If I had a specific task besides fighting..."

Why don't you want to fight? You used to kill mercilessly! Why, as soon as we joined you, did you stop? Killing is so much fun!

You know the answer. Killing is bad. The best voiced their thoughts. Torao won't kill anymore.

It would be the most helpful. Logic was siding with Evil, but Torao knew they wouldn't listen to those voices.

13 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"I don't want to, but I hate watching other people fight while I do nothing. If I had a specific task besides fighting..."

Why don't you want to fight? You used to kill mercilessly! Why, as soon as we joined you, did you stop? Killing is so much fun!

You know the answer. Killing is bad. The best voiced their thoughts. Torao won't kill anymore.

It would be the most helpful. Logic was siding with Evil, but Torao knew they wouldn't listen to those voices.

"I don't know." Janice's chin started quivering. "I--I don't know."

Well, it's decision time for both of you.

Also, sorry! I'm in college now so my time is a lot more split than it has been.

Eris cackles as she knocks Tarao aside and picks up Janice carefully. "Don't worry, dear, you're safe with me."

Jay's still pretty far away. He shouts "Put her down!"

16 hours ago, Condensation said:

Help! Where do they go? What do they do?

The two run up the stairs and into the hallway where teams stay in between matches and overnight. You can hear Silence say "In here, there's people in here" and they burst through a door, provoking a chorus of shouts.

45 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Eris cackles as she knocks Tarao aside and picks up Janice carefully. "Don't worry, dear, you're safe with me."

Jay's still pretty far away. He shouts "Put her down!"

The two run up the stairs and into the hallway where teams stay in between matches and overnight. You can hear Silence say "In here, there's people in here" and they burst through a door, provoking a chorus of shouts.

Lloyd runs through the hallway and sees the Yevon. He runs at one and tries to stab them.

I mean if you really think that, I would be honored.:D

29 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Let go of me!" Janice screams. She grabs her knife, brandishing it at Eris.

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna walks towards Eris, holding her knives tightly. "Let her go," she says.

"Now now, we don't want anyone to get hurt. Because it probably won't be me." Eris grabs Janice's wrist and tries to pull away the knife.

5 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd runs through the hallway and sees the Yevon. He runs at one and tries to stab them.

Silence, the girl who was able to reverse Lloyd's fear attack, is caught off guard, but her Veil protects her from the hit. She says "I'd love to deal with you, but we have someone to find. Adrian, keep this hero busy."

Inside the room, there are a few students who are cowering under tables or sobbing in the corner. "Where's your headmaster?" She asks all of them.

Azrael takes off his hood, revealing a scale covered face and fangs. "Gladly" He pulls out his strange, hooked sword and lunges for Lloyd.

32 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Now now, we don't want anyone to get hurt. Because it probably won't be me." Eris grabs Janice's wrist and tries to pull away the knife.

Silence, the girl who was able to reverse Lloyd's fear attack, is caught off guard, but her Veil protects her from the hit. She says "I'd love to deal with you, but we have someone to find. Adrian, keep this hero busy."

Inside the room, there are a few students who are cowering under tables or sobbing in the corner. "Where's your headmaster?" She asks all of them.

Azrael takes off his hood, revealing a scale covered face and fangs. "Gladly" He pulls out his strange, hooked sword and lunges for Lloyd.

Aryanna walks closer. "Let her go," she says, voice growing steely.

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Let go of me!" Janice shouts again, yanking her wrist out of Eris' grasp. "Let go of me!"

Just now, Vapor said:

Aryanna walks closer. "Let her go," she says, voice growing steely.

"Mmmm, no."

Eris unfurls her wings and in the same motion, feathers come off and fly at Aryanna at high speed. Eris takes off, burdened slightly by carrying Janice but still making headway upwards.

Jay comes to a stop next to Aryanna. "We've got to stop her. How are you in the air?"

@Vapor

Cadenza came sliding down the hallway, a slick of ice preceding her. "Sorry I'm late, had to grab something," she says, then slashes both swords at the Yevon attacking Lloyd. By now, the floor is entirely covered in ice and the ice is beginning to creep up the walls. "Wait, wasn't there a second one?" she asks.

@A Windrunner

Edited by Condensation

48 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza came sliding down the hallway, a slick of ice preceding her. "Sorry I'm late, had to grab something," she says, then slashes both swords at the Yevon attacking Lloyd. By now, the floor is entirely covered in ice and the ice is beginning to creep up the walls. "Wait, wasn't there a second one?" she asks.

@A Windrunner

Azrael blocks both blows with his sword, and braces himself against the door frame so he doesn't slip on the ice. He hisses. "You are incredibly annoying."

In the room behind him, Silence comes out of a door with an unconscious man under her arm. "We got him, let's get out of here."

48 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna tightens her grip on her knives, her hands growing white from the tension.

"All right, you grab Janice, ok?"

Jay launches both of them downwards, straight at Eris and Janice.

18 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Azrael blocks both blows with his sword, and braces himself against the door frame so he doesn't slip on the ice. He hisses. "You are incredibly annoying."

In the room behind him, Silence comes out of a door with an unconscious man under her arm. "We got him, let's get out of here."

Lloyd pulls out a small knife and throws it at Silence.

The knife is poisoned.

27 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna slices at Eris and grabs Janice as they fall, dropping one of her knives and staring forlornly at it for a moment before snapping back into action, holding Janice tighter.

22 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay grapples at Eris, forcing her to let go of Janice to block his strikes. He gives Janice and Aryanna a shove, trusting that their Veils will break the 20 or so foot fall. He and Eris trade blows in mid air, he's grabbing onto her to stay aloft.

Janice holds tight to Aryanna as they fall, her Traces still tingling from the recent explosion.