Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza had run out of tears. She still cried, but she didn't have any more to give to her weakness. She didn't notice when the tears stopped rolling down her already tear-streaked face, she was dead to the world.

Janice put her arms around Cadenza. The girl probably couldn’t feel it, but it needed to be done anyways.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza had run out of tears. She still cried, but she didn't have any more to give to her weakness. She didn't notice when the tears stopped rolling down her already tear-streaked face, she was dead to the world.

Lloyd reaches out to the girl with his powers, he takes away her fear. The that she is worthless, Lloyd takes this fear and shoves it into Azrael, he changes the fear inside of Azrael, the new fear is the fear that he is living in a dream and when he wakes up, he will have no power, he will be useless.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice put her arms around Cadenza. The girl probably couldn’t feel it, but it needed to be done anyways.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd reaches out to the girl with his powers, he takes away her fear. The that she is worthless, Lloyd takes this fear and shoves it into Azrael, he changes the fear inside of Azrael, the new fear is the fear that he is living in a dream and when he wakes up, he will have no power, he will be useless.

Cadenza opened her eyes. The memory playback had ended, and she looked around, confused. "What--" her voice broke and she cleared her throat. "What happened?" The woman, was it Janice? was hugging her, and it felt nice. She smiled at her, then reached up and felt her cheeks. They were wet with tears, and her throat was sore. What had happened?

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza opened her eyes. The memory playback had ended, and she looked around, confused. "What--" her voice broke and she cleared her throat. "What happened?" The woman, was it Janice? was hugging her, and it felt nice. She smiled at her, then reached up and felt her cheeks. They were wet with tears, and her throat was sore. What had happened?

“I don’t know. Are you okay now?”

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza sat up, trying to keep Janice's arms around her. "I think so. A little sore and sick of crying, but otherwise fine. Did we get rid of the Yevon?" She glanced around.

Maybe, depends what Null says.

On 9/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, A Windrunner said:

On 9/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, Condensation said:

Cadenza sat up, trying to keep Janice's arms around her. "I think so. A little sore and sick of crying, but otherwise fine. Did we get rid of the Yevon?" She glanced around.

On 9/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

“All except one,” Janice says, trying at a joke.

Azrael is holding himself up on the ice, barely. His face is white under his scales and he's still injured. But he still looks willing to fight all of you.

Pluto runs up the stairs, a spill of blood down his neck the only sign of damage on him. "What are you doing, we need to go.?" He sees all of you, then Silence's unconscious body in the corner. He growls, then leaps over the ice and picks Silence and the man they were carrying out up in one hand each. "A, come with me. We'll leave these Dusters alive for now. We have our quarry." He grabs Azrael's arm and pulls him off the ice, and they run down the hall and out of sight.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:08 PM, Vapor said:

Aryanna tries to adjust and winces, trying to supress the pain for the moment.

"Hey, you good? Don't worry, I've got you." Torao carefully changed their hold on the woman, carrying more of her weight than she was, while also protecting the injuries from painful movement or stress.

4 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Azrael is holding himself up on the ice, barely. His face is white under his scales and he's still injured. But he still looks willing to fight all of you.

Pluto runs up the stairs, a spill of blood down his neck the only sign of damage on him. "What are you doing, we need to go.?" He sees all of you, then Silence's unconscious body in the corner. He growls, then leaps over the ice and picks Silence and the man they were carrying out up in one hand each. "A, come with me. We'll leave these Dusters alive for now. We have our quarry." He grabs Azrael's arm and pulls him off the ice, and they run down the hall and out of sight.

Lloyd slides on the ice after the Yevon.

20 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd slides on the ice after the Yevon.

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm... talking about me." She nods at Lloyd. "And the one he's chasing."

"Wait, you're a Yevon? Wha-Why aren't you like them?" She inclines her head in the direction the Yevon were just a little bit ago, then realizes that they're gone and holds up her hand. "Hold that thought! I've got some Yevon to chase." Cadenza sighs, then gets to her feet and slides down the hall, following the Yevon.

Edited by Condensation

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Wait, you're a Yevon? Wha-Why aren't you like them?" She inclines her head in the direction the Yevon were just a little bit ago, then realizes that they're gone and holds up her hand. "Hold that thought! I've got some Yevon to chase." Cadenza sighs, then slides down the hall, following the Yevon.

They're gone. Out of a broken window you can see four winged Yevon take off

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Not much. I haven't been able to find much since I left Myria, but I had some of that cotton candy, and yesterday I got some bread at an inn."

“How do you know there wasn’t a poisoned mushroom in the bread?”