Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:
  • Janice has no clue how showering works (I'm gonna have fun with this)
  • You called dibs on the shower stall and we're waiting on you
15 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"It's good enough. I'm just glad there's more than one shower." Cadenza walked into one of the bathrooms. "This one's mine!" she called, closing the door. A moment later, the water turned on.

37 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Oh. Um. I knew that. (No I Didn't)

Um, I'm going to pretend that didn't happen. This happened instead. My person doesn't have a job right now, so yeah.

Elieen walked over to the hotel she had checked out a room at earlier. She had just finished tracking, capturing, and turning in her latest bounty, and was looking forward to sleeping in a bed. She went over to her room, and showered. She got into her regular clothing.

Edited by Random Bystander

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"What is it, Janice?" Cadenza called.

"Was I not... supposed to use... soap in my..." She didn't finish. The water switched off (though not after another yelp). Janice dried off and stepped out, sopping wet, hair messy with soap bubbles, and incredibly disappointed with herself. She'd put her sweater on backwards.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Was I not... supposed to use... soap in my..." She didn't finish. The water switched off (though not after another yelp). Janice dried off and stepped out, sopping wet, hair messy with soap bubbles, and incredibly disappointed with herself. She'd put her sweater on backwards.

"Soap in your what?" Cadenza stepped primly out of her stall, hair up in her towel and damp clothes on.