Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“You want to hunt evil demon monsters, but you also don’t want to get dirty? I’ll be very impressed if you can pull that off.”

"Hey, did I get my outfit dirty this time?" She leaps to her feet and shows off her spotless outfit.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Hey, did I get my outfit dirty this time?" She leaps to her feet and shows off her spotless outfit.

“There are harder monsters out there. Just be ready to come outside your comfort zone: the slums and battlefields aren’t exactly the best place for a pretty pretty princess.”

I’m kind of doing a lot of this on a whim, and boy is Janice more of a character pitfall to your character than I thought she would be.

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“There are harder monsters out there. Just be ready to come outside your comfort zone: the slums and battlefields aren’t exactly the best place for a pretty pretty princess.”

Yeah?

Okay, I think I might make this a point for her. Like, after a big fight, she'll show off her (possibly mostly) clean outfit.

"Hmm. We'll see. Could we continue with your plan?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Hmm. We'll see. Could we continue with your plan?"

"Yeah. I say we vamoose, find someplace to hide, and wait for this to mostly blow over so that we aren't arrested and questioned, because unlike you, miss fancy-dress, I'm a yevon, and will likely be arrested and murdered if they find me here surrounded by a torn-up arena and lots of dead bodies."

G'night, everyone! Sleep tight! AUTUMN!!!

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah. I say we vamoose, find someplace to hide, and wait for this to mostly blow over so that we aren't arrested and questioned, because unlike you, miss fancy-dress, I'm a yevon, and will likely be arrested and murdered if they find me here surrounded by a torn-up arena and lots of dead bodies."

Goodnight!

"I suppose that would probably be smart."

2 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"We should probably try and get off the island. This place wasn't meant to care for so many injured people."

"I agree. We should leave."

Just now, AonEne said:

Would it be possible for me to join this without reading the past 28 pages? 

Well yes... but actually no. Would you like a TL;DR?

Just now, AonEne said:

I would, if that’s okay with you. 

Alright, so...

Jay's a Duster, Aryanna's a... person. They're both wary of this faction called The Talon. They meet this girl named Janice (me (yes, I'm playing a girl)) who's a Yevon-fey-thing who tends to explode whenever these whispers inside her head get too loud. They also meet Lloyd, who's a kind-of-member of The Talon. After Janice... blew up... they all went to watch some arena games. Along the way, Lloyd explained how his family had been captured by The Talon, which was why he was working against them. At some point, Torao (is that how it's spelled?) joined them (they don't have a gender. Janice switches between calling Torao a he and a she), and even later this spoiled rich-kid girl named Cadenza showed up. A team of Yevon crashed the games, Janice exploded again, Cadenza had a character-development moment, Jay got hurt, Aryanna broke her leg, and Lloyd started making wisecracks, so... you know. Basic RPs.

Does that work?