Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Outside the stadium there a lot of injured or frightened people, milling around and slowly being helped by the emergency crews. Jay pushes through the crowd, trying not to hurt himself anymore

Janice pulled her hood lower, the guilt of harming people--even indirectly--overwhelming her.

8 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

At the docks, Jay talks to one of the ship captains

"Can you please just take us off the island?"

"I need to go to Amaria to pick up some emergency crews, is that all right?"

"It should be"

Janice keeps to the shadows, though not intentionally. Staying hidden was an instinct for any street urchin like herself.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"So, you're a Yevon? How does that work?"

"I... don't know. Nobody told me how someone becomes a Yevon. I just remember hearing... voices in my head," she gestured to her head by spinning her fingers around, "and I've been trying to fight them ever since. They get louder sometimes, like when one of the Rings goes into a Darkday... er, when they show a certain symbol. But today, though... I don't know how, but the Whispers got louder even without the Rings showing anything." She hugs her knees against her chest. "I'm really confused."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I... don't know. Nobody told me how someone becomes a Yevon. I just remember hearing... voices in my head," she gestured to her head by spinning her fingers around, "and I've been trying to fight them ever since. They get louder sometimes, like when one of the Rings goes into a Darkday... er, when they show a certain symbol. But today, though... I don't know how, but the Whispers got louder even without the Rings showing anything." She hugs her knees against her chest. "I'm really confused."

"Well..." Cadenza was silent for a long moment. "If--If you ever need help, I can try." She turned away and looked over the edge of the boat.