Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"So, if you're going to be a part of our group, you have to be a nice part of our group." Janice crossed her arms. "That goes for you too, Trace."

"But I literally have nothing if I don't have my reputation! Paying for stuff demeans my reputation!" And then I wouldn't be able to pay my debts...

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

"I would disagree this wasn't stolen." Maddy muttered, but turned away.

"She gave it to me. I didn't force anything. I merely looked at her."

The Princess Bride. Just change Bounty Hunter into Pirate. :P

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"She gave it to me. I didn't force anything. I merely looked at her."

"Not stolen only by literal definition."

Ah, of course :P 

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Well, she'll obviously know mine as son as we start fighting if I don't tell her first."

"Well... she- she probably saw you fighting anyways," he said, "But why don't you just ask her first?" 

He seemed easily won over, for the most part.  "She can control stuff that she makes, I think.  It's got something to do with her intent and creation, or purpose or something.  If she alters or makes something, she can use it in a fight.  I even saw her draw a smile on a piece of paper, and the paper came to life."  He seemed suddenly ashamed, as if he'd crossed a line of his own personal morality.  "You- you should tell her what your ability is, too."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You don't have to live as a person who does mean things to keep going."

"I don't do it for myself." She said frustratedly. "My debts take everything I have. I rarely have more than $30 extra. Last year I barely made it. I had $6 extra. If I don't pay the debts..." She shook her head. "Once she's safe, I'd be fine dying. But until then, I need to live."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I don't do it for myself." She said frustratedly. "My debts take everything I have. I rarely have more than $30 extra. Last year I barely made it. I had $6 extra. If I don't pay the debts..." She shook her head. "Once she's safe, I'd be fine dying. But until then, I need to live."

Dollars are not a thing in this universe, but okay.

"Well... we'll just save her! And then you can be good?"

7 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Well... she- she probably saw you fighting anyways," he said, "But why don't you just ask her first?" 

He seemed easily won over, for the most part.  "She can control stuff that she makes, I think.  It's got something to do with her intent and creation, or purpose or something.  If she alters or makes something, she can use it in a fight.  I even saw her draw a smile on a piece of paper, and the paper came to life."  He seemed suddenly ashamed, as if he'd crossed a line of his own personal morality.  "You- you should tell her what your ability is, too."

"Of course I will. Thanks."

Sketch from Renegades?

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... we'll just save her! And then you can be good?"

She sighed. "We'll see." A thought occurred to her. Couldn't I reveal my identity just to them? No. Unless they ask, no. I won't put her in jeopardy like that.

7 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((More Shai from Emperor's Soul mixed with something a little original.))

The old lady was still crocheting, a large straw crafting basket leaned against her hip.  She hummed to herself quietly, completely spaced out.

Cadenza waved and walked over to the old woman. 

3 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Come to beat up an old woman?" she asked sternly as Cadenza, or Cadence, approached.  Her voice was stern as steel, her fingers thin and spindly.

"Certainly not. Corwin told me you might be a worthy opponent, so I came to ask if you'd fight."

55 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Certainly not. Corwin told me you might be a worthy opponent, so I came to ask if you'd fight."

“Ever since I beat him, the little brat sends everyone my way after fighting him,” she snorted, “hoping one of them will take me down. What’s your ability, child?”

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

The woman shrugged, then tossed a single, tiny, rag doll onto the floor. It lifted on its own and started to toddle toward Cadenza. 

Cadenza inspected the rag doll for a moment, then froze it in a tiny ice pillar to be safe.