Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hey there! She said, waving. I brought Janice, Aryanna, the soldier lady, and a really nice bounty hunter.

Cruz racked his brains, trying to remember if he knew any of those people. This trial had felt like it had taken forever.

Ah, thanks! He glanced around at the judge and jury, who were now looking at him like he was crazy. Can... any of them see you? Or should I sit back down? Do we start fighting yet?

@ProfetessaOscura, @The Ward's Guard

((Possible opportunity for y'alls NPC reaction to Cruz. He just stood up randomly.))

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz racked his brains, trying to remember if he knew any of those people. This trial had felt like it had taken forever.

Ah, thanks! He glanced around at the judge and jury, who were now looking at him like he was crazy. Can... any of them see you? Or should I sit back down? Do we start fighting yet?

@ProfetessaOscura, @The Ward's Guard

We could start fighting. Your call.

3 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

The woman's blunt ice spikes slammed into the pillar of ice, and the blunt tips left indentations crushed into the surface.  The woman's maker's mark.  The old lady smiled as Cadenza's pillar began to shift from side to side.  "I see enough.  When presented with a locked door, you would crush the door in its frame to pass through instead of use your ice to make a key.  A powerful ability is only as powerful as the wit of its wielder, child."  She frowned slightly, as if deciding perhaps she was insulting the child too much, without actually providing any praise.  "You could go far, with the right instruction."

"Yeah, whatever." Cadenza skated off the pillar and landed easily. 

16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sure. We can back you up.

Or Shade could cloak him in shadow and it would look like he disappeared. She already showed you that she could do that.

"What's the plan?" She whispered softly. She didn't know if anyone could hear her, but it was worth a shot.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:45 PM, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr nodded. “Allow the combatants to end their bouts, then.”  He was wary, now. The brother had hinted at a dark and murderous past. Vespyr hadn’t felt it in his place to demand the man’s history. 

"Whenever you're ready." A change seemed to have overcome Brother Sparrow, his typical serenity replaced with a strange anticipation.

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Yeah, whatever." Cadenza skated off the pillar and landed easily. 

“And with a tad of perspective and an attitude adjustment,” she added, eyes narrowed. 

The matches are to be put on hold, the wind said, the siren speaking. He hovered listlessly down to the center of the arena. I have a friend who wishes to demonstrate a point. 

Vespyr nodded up at Brother Sparrow. Would you like a private bout?

1 minute ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

“And with a tad of perspective and an attitude adjustment,” she added, eyes narrowed. 

The matches are to be put on hold, the wind said, the siren speaking. He hovered listlessly down to the center of the arena. I have a friend who wishes to demonstrate a point. 

Cadenza hmphed. "Fine, end the match." She stepped out of the open area. 

25 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz remained sitting, staring straight ahead, but gave a subtle nod yes.

8 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Primrose bristled. She thought she’d heard something. She looked over at the man sitting next to her, brow furrowing. 

She grinned, and cloaked him in shadows. It would allow him to see her. "Let's get going." she whispered.

13 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yep, let's go." She whispered. She started walking. "You'll have to stay fairly close, or I won't be able to keep cloaking you."

The crowd of the courtroom went WILD with screams of shock. The serial killing murderer just vanished in thin air!

Surprisingly, Primrose immediately lurched at him and, fumbling, tried to get the man in a chokehold. 

2 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

"Indeed I would. Does a five-minute bout work for you?"