Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice creeps towards Jay before she's sitting next to him; she hadn't been able to sleep anyways. "How's that going to be?" She asks, gesturing to his leg.

"Well, let's just say I think I'm doing a lot better than I could be doing. With my Veil I'll heal faster, but I still won't be doing any stunts like that in the next few days. Aryanna! Let me take a look at you!"

@Vapor

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"Well, let's just say I think I'm doing a lot better than I could be doing. With my Veil I'll heal faster, but I still won't be doing any stunts like that in the next few days. Aryanna! Let me take a look at you!"

@Vapor

"So... what's this veil thing that you guys keep talking about?"

"So... what's this veil thing that you guys keep talking about?"

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that. See, Yevon don't have souls, ergo they don't have Veils. So... I guess if you don't know what it is, that might answer the question"

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

@Vapor

Aryanna scoots closer to him, turning away to hide her face as she winces.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't have a soul?"

"Do you have a Veil? It's a shield of sorts. I'm sure you saw it when we were all beating each other up, but I wasn't looking at you when you fell. Considering you aren't injured" gestures at Aryanna "I think you probably do"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

He shrugs. "Yeah, I guess."

He finishes bandaging up his leg then turns to Aryanna

"Ooh, that looks bad. We're going to have to get you a splint or something"

Janice goes through her pockets, but, naturally, doesn't find anything that could work as a splint. She looks around, picking up a couple planks of wood. "Will these work?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Cadenza started creating little people who floated away on the current. Janice. Jay. Lloyd. Aryanna. The Yevon she had fought. Her brothers. Her mother and her father. Cadenza created a little statue of herself, then dropped it.

Someone interrupt her so she doesn't see what happens to the statue of herself.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice goes through her pockets, but, naturally, doesn't find anything that could work as a splint. She looks around, picking up a couple planks of wood. "Will these work?

"They should, can you bring them over here?"

Edit: "Oh, and Cadenza, would you mind helping us out?'"

Edited by Negative_Null

Just now, Condensation said:

"Oh, nothing much." Cadenza turned and tried to see what had happened to the statue of her, but couldn't see any of the statues. She turned back toward the others. "What was it you wanted?"

"Can you help us fix up Aryanna?"

@Negative_Null @Vapor

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

"Can you help us fix up Aryanna?"

@Negative_Null @Vapor

"Um, maybe. How can I help?" Cadenza walks over, her hands behind her back. She creates and catches a little statue of herself making snowflakes, trying to hide it from the others.